What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gfs son coming over with camera equipment to put together video of us running our typhons. Trying out baby ramp and wheelie bar. This should be interesting. :LOL:

Try to resist the urge to send it for the camera! Bad things happen when we do that 🤣

Then what's the point of the video? :LOL: made 2 revisions to the ramp...keep toning it down.
If you talk as silly as you type.. this otta be a pretty funny video. 😉
Nah your right, send it man! I just wanna see the vid after!
I need to get vid of me doing dumb crap with my ramp. It can get a little rough 🤣
I love busting each others chops! 😜

No vid today..just got rained out. Ran briefly in backyard. Ramps going to be perfect! Darn rain! Another day.
If you talk as silly as you type.. this otta be a pretty funny video. 😉

I love busting each others chops! 😜
Oh trust me. I will have no mercy for the video. I'm a genuine idiot!

MMM lets see...drove Paula to two stores that I can't pronounce the name of..something like sephoria and Alta? 🤷‍♂️ came home, cut and trimmed back yard after cleaning up bulldogs crap, then just as I'm starting mower he takes another dump. Brushed pool, cleaned filter. Yeah, I know, fun stuff!

@Johnny b the dog taking a dump right after is the worst. One of the guys I mow for let his dog out while I was mowing… no way he can pick that up. It’s mushed in the shape of tire treads😂

My sisters make me take them to Sephora and ulta all the time🤦🤦 real male to real male, I’m sorry

Today gf and I will be attending my daughter's graduation from Herzing university. Gf will be meeting ex wife for first time. This should be interesting! :LOL:
What if your X and your GF hook up and ditch you?

That's a possibility. Gf is a nurse, ex is a OT. They both have worked for same boss but different companies. Lots in common. If she ditches me, I'm going to buy a losi sbr. So win win either way. ;) :LOL:

Going to be back to cocoa puffs for dinner. 🤣

That's a possibility. Gf is a nurse, ex is a OT. They both have worked for same boss but different companies. Lots in common. If she ditches me, I'm going to buy a losi sbr. So win win either way. ;) :LOL:
You get to keep the ramp though! 😂

Chillin' at the beach with my daughter. Getting glimpses of the air show from our condo.
20230610_135427.jpg
VideoCapture_20230610-145123.jpg
20230610_145611.jpg
20230610_145616.jpg
20230610_080028.jpg

Back