What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It put up a good fight. You have to fish tight drag as there are other boats around and the fish know to run you into the anchor line. It took probably 15 min.
I’ve never been ocean fishing but I’ve muscled in some 40lb. river cats that put up a good fight. I bet tuna fishing is a blast!! 😎

I’ve never been ocean fishing but I’ve muscled in some 40lb. river cats that put up a good fight. I bet tuna fishing is a blast!! 😎
Dam, 40lb cat is a great fish. Tuna fishing is by far my favorite fish to target. I wish the albacore would show back up but can't complain as now we have bluefin over 200lbs around. Hopefully I'll target those next month.

painted my new redcat axe body. the color turned out too light for my taste. I should have painted it red.

Busted out the Husky and played a while on this walnut I dropped at the end of last year.
Had a fresh hand filed chain rippin them logs apart like nothing 😎
Nothin beats a good runnin chain.
I got an old 16" homelite that I've had for years. Went through several bars and chains but just can't kill that motor! Definitely owes me nothing. :LOL:

Watching Joey B vids on u-tube and realize that now I'm a freak of nature. Decaying society. :rolleyes:

37808112da69a3417dfea1e56fe47aff.png

Shopping Online for Rubber Nipples.
RubberNippleSalesman-SCREENSHOT-RS00321.jpg

Niice!! You know it's dangerous outside right? LOL
I guess if kids can identify as cats nowadays, why not women right?😉🤣🤣🍻
Lol- she's got bad allergies and always wears her tiger mask out. 😂

Craigcating in the Atlantic and at Ponce inlet today. This area is known as the shark bite capital of the country. Did not see any today however. Not to hot if your moving. Stopped for lunch on the intercoastal. Great day..no sunburn.

6836.jpeg

6834.jpeg

6848.jpeg

6840.jpeg

Back