What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then what's the point of the video? :LOL: made 2 revisions to the ramp...keep toning it down.
If you talk as silly as you type.. this otta be a pretty funny video. 😉
Nah your right, send it man! I just wanna see the vid after!
I need to get vid of me doing dumb crap with my ramp. It can get a little rough 🤣
I love busting each others chops! 😜

No vid today..just got rained out. Ran briefly in backyard. Ramps going to be perfect! Darn rain! Another day.
If you talk as silly as you type.. this otta be a pretty funny video. 😉

I love busting each others chops! 😜
Oh trust me. I will have no mercy for the video. I'm a genuine idiot!

MMM lets see...drove Paula to two stores that I can't pronounce the name of..something like sephoria and Alta? 🤷‍♂️ came home, cut and trimmed back yard after cleaning up bulldogs crap, then just as I'm starting mower he takes another dump. Brushed pool, cleaned filter. Yeah, I know, fun stuff!

@Johnny b the dog taking a dump right after is the worst. One of the guys I mow for let his dog out while I was mowing… no way he can pick that up. It’s mushed in the shape of tire treads😂

My sisters make me take them to Sephora and ulta all the time🤦🤦 real male to real male, I’m sorry

Today gf and I will be attending my daughter's graduation from Herzing university. Gf will be meeting ex wife for first time. This should be interesting! :LOL:
What if your X and your GF hook up and ditch you?

That's a possibility. Gf is a nurse, ex is a OT. They both have worked for same boss but different companies. Lots in common. If she ditches me, I'm going to buy a losi sbr. So win win either way. ;) :LOL:

Going to be back to cocoa puffs for dinner. 🤣

That's a possibility. Gf is a nurse, ex is a OT. They both have worked for same boss but different companies. Lots in common. If she ditches me, I'm going to buy a losi sbr. So win win either way. ;) :LOL:
You get to keep the ramp though! 😂

Chillin' at the beach with my daughter. Getting glimpses of the air show from our condo.
20230610_135427.jpg
VideoCapture_20230610-145123.jpg
20230610_145611.jpg
20230610_145616.jpg
20230610_080028.jpg

Back