What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20230609_191928070.jpg

Quick update on the ECX Circuit. Successfully converted to brushless. Metal geared diff, CVD's, 3300 kv motor, 70A ESC, stock spur with a 20t pinion. On 2S 5200 mAh batteries it pulls wheelies and close to 30 mph. Fast enough to be fun but not dangerous. Lol. Yes, I could run it on 3S. But, this has been an awesome rig to let others play. A wife....girlfriend....neighborhood kid.....Just needed to be updated.
20230527_183953.jpg

Very cool! Who makes it and what scale is it?
It's a Redcat Gen9. I'm not sure how it stacks up against other crawlers size wise, but it's listed as 10th scale. It's about the same size as my Big Rock (without the monster truck size tires).

It's a Redcat Gen9. I'm not sure how it stacks up against other crawlers size wise, but it's listed as 10th scale. It's about the same size as my Big Rock (without the monster truck size tires).
Nice! Been eying some crawlers. Seems like a different experience. Want something that doesn't require a lot of upgrades.
Otis and I are going to check out some new locations on the E- bike today. They were surveying the empty lot where we run the typhons and its just a matter of time before its sold and off limits.:( With any luck, may find a place to fly my cub also.

A few late night, early morning speed runs. I live off Dixie Hwy just north of I-75. It’s super smooth and I get a good amount of distance going north. But it’s cop heavy so going to search for a different spot. I got to give the Vendetta props. No speed gear but hitting 62. Tracks straight as an arrow. Grabbing a 4S ESC. See what she’ll do on stock motor. Felony was 82 mph but I didn’t get a proper warm up. My infraction is waiting for a stock ESC and they are behind. I’m about to stuff in a castle system or hobby wing.
image.jpg

IMG_2113.png

IMG_2115.jpeg

IMG_2114.jpeg

Last edited:
Back