What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, she's done. I went with a 2 tone, pearl lime and pearl white. Kept the decals to a minimum for a clean look. Even had to sneak in a pic with it's brother šŸ˜‚.

Seriously, if any of you guys are looking for something different, and like building kits, I very highly recommend this one. The Mad Wagon has been out a while, but the Kit version just dropped this week. I got mine from Kyosho America. It has a lot of upgrades over the RTR, and is the most bashable rig I've seen from Kyosho.

20240509_200617.jpg

20240509_200628.jpg

20240509_200643.jpg

20240509_200656.jpg

20240509_200743.jpg

20240509_201139.jpg

Welp, she's done. I went with a 2 tone, pearl lime and pearl white. Kept the decals to a minimum for a clean look. Even had to sneak in a pic with it's brother šŸ˜‚.

Seriously, if any of you guys are looking for something different, and like building kits, I very highly recommend this one. The Mad Wagon has been out a while, but the Kit version just dropped this week. I got mine from Kyosho America. It has a lot of upgrades over the RTR, and is the most bashable rig I've seen from Kyosho.

View attachment 365580

View attachment 365581

View attachment 365582

View attachment 365583

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365585
That things beautiful! Like the red van also! Spectacular job!

That things beautiful! Like the red van also! Spectacular job!
Thanks! That's the van's shelf body. The other one looks terrible šŸ˜‚. I think I may get another body for the wagon too. I really like this one.

View attachment 365580

View attachment 365581

View attachment 365582

View attachment 365583

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365585
Man that turned out fantastic! Great job.

Waiting on parts and utilizing some leftover take off parts I had. Used one of the rear wing mount spacers? to raise the front body post. Purchased a yellow wing for a "pop color," (because pink and purple isn't enough lol) color contrast is funky and I find it funny. I'll rip it like this though just so bystanders could say "WTF is that thing?!"
Plan to mainly run it on-road on 4s, but I'm playing with the body height so I have the flexibility to run 6s and fit a pair of 3s 8200 Zeees in case I feel froggy. Did a test fit and it clears with less than a 1/4" to spare.

Did someone say purple? Ha ha.

20240509_224615.jpg
20240509_225149.jpg

20240509_225233.jpg

20240509_225222.jpg
20240509_224645.jpg

I have my fingers crossed for you that itā€™s a zero turn. I love it much more than the tractor style ones.

Edit: how rude, I never said congratulations! I definitely wouldnā€™t want to mow what you have pictured with a push mower!

Thx...YES...a zero turn with a steering wheel and no lap bars....love it.. Cub Cadet latest model.

View attachment 365580

View attachment 365581

View attachment 365582

View attachment 365583

View attachment 365584

View attachment 365585

I love the volt color....both are beautiful!!! Love my little Mad Van

Waiting on parts and utilizing some leftover take off parts I had. Used one of the rear wing mount spacers? to raise the front body post. Purchased a yellow wing for a "pop color," (because pink and purple isn't enough lol) color contrast is funky and I find it funny. I'll rip it like this though just so bystanders could say "WTF is that thing?!"
Plan to mainly run it on-road on 4s, but I'm playing with the body height so I have the flexibility to run 6s and fit a pair of 3s 8200 Zeees in case I feel froggy. Did a test fit and it clears with less than a 1/4" to spare.

Did someone say purple? Ha ha.

View attachment 365623View attachment 365625
View attachment 365626
View attachment 365627View attachment 365628

Sir, this build is nice. I love my TLR. I also run it on 4S, and two China Hobby 5200s fit in there well if you ever wanted to run 6S.

It runs fast with the 21T pinion on 4S, Max8 ESC, 2050 stock motor, and punch 3...man it runs good against my buddy Typhon 6S v5...all bashing, no racing for mine.

Keep us posted on the build (y)

I posted this for another user asking what size 3S batteries will fit for 6S I did a demo
1715317778165.png
1715317789663.png

Wow, nice stuff! Yesterday only ā€œworkā€ on a car was done by ā€œDaveā€ at the hobby shop dirt track, when I lost my right rear wheel out on the trackā€¦my Typhon 3s. I had just returned to try and get in another couple runs for the day, so my box was out in the jeep. Dave said bring it here, itā€™s quick work, all of my Sentonā€™s have had it happen. ARRMA must not put the the screws in tight enough. The stub axle was still attached to the wheel. The screw that holds it to drive shaft was still in the universal joint. Had to take the wheel off to put everything back together, but that was an easy fix!
Night prior to that I decided to look into what might be the issue on a mini-b I picked up used, with a diff issue. Probably should shim the diff, but the real issueā€¦the top shaft only has one bearing. The one that is supposed to support the tail end of the shaft is MIA. I thought that gear felt a little sloppy! But it was running and not too shabby either, except for the little shriek noises it made when you got on it hard. LOL.
Happy to report that my 30 yr old Rustler, my mini-t, my Typhon grom, and my Typhon 3s all came home from the track dirty but needing no repairs. Maybe itā€™s because the grandson had school and couldnā€™t come along.

Wife would flip her wig if she opened the dishwasher to find one of those :LOL:
I have gotten in trouble for it in the past. šŸ˜‚
It works so well though.

Thatā€™s the only thing a PARTSwasher is good for! I wash my dishes in the sink as I dirty them lol šŸ¤©šŸ»šŸ¤™
Funny you say that, this is pretty much all I use the dishwasher for lol. I have adapted to using all disposable bowls and plates. I just hamdwash my silverware these days šŸ¤£

I have gotten in trouble for it in the past. šŸ˜‚
It works so well though.

Funny you say that, this is pretty much all I use the dishwasher for lol. I have adapted to using all disposable bowls and plates. I just hamdwash my silverware these days šŸ¤£
I once ā€œcuredā€ a ceramic coating to some s10 small block Chevy shorty ā€œswapā€ headers in the ovenā€¦ My girl wasnā€™t as impressed as I was that they fitā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

Back