What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone wanna guess what this is?? ?

0E8098AA-E1AE-40EB-9EA9-D85465094A51.jpeg

I know its american by those ugly wheels... lol idk, what is it?
amc
Triumph isn’t American ?

Those wheels are the same ones found on the AC cobras.

It’s a Victress S1a. Has a period hemi which has been dyno’d to 650 bhp

Triumph isn’t American ?

Those wheels are the same ones found on the AC cobras.

It’s a Victress S1a. Has a period hemi which has been dyno’d to 650 bhp

i know triumph isnt american... lol... I thought triumph cause of the rocker and quarter panels... Ive never even heard of that car. 650 is insame in a car that weighs probably 1700 lbs.. That is crazy!

i know triumph isnt american... lol... I thought triumph cause of the rocker and quarter panels... Ive never even heard of that car. 650 is insame in a car that weighs probably 1700 lbs.. That is crazy!
Yeah it’s mad. Has triple carbs and no silencers on the exhaust. Spits flames ?

Yeah it’s mad. Has triple carbs and no silencers on the exhaust. Spits flames ?

"american muscle" makes me laugh.. i respect it but still makes me laugh..
"american muscle" makes me laugh.. i respect it but still makes me laugh..

what kind of build cars are you into?

Was looking at my spare parts box and realized I have most of an Outcast in there.
I only need diffs, shock towers, sealed bearings, rear turnbuckles and a hardware kit. Everyone is out of complete diffs.......................
20191202_202432.jpg

Last edited:
Was looking at my spare parts box and realized I have most of an Outcast in there.
I only need diffs, shock towers, sealed bearings, rear turnbuckles and a hardware kit. Everyone is out of complete diffs.......................
View attachment 56020

lol

Had to balance my GRPs today. They were really out of balance. Made the suspension jump when I had the Typhon up on a block. Used some Gorilla tape strips on the inside of the wheels as counterweights. Hope it holds up. Super silky smooth now. Can’t wait to speed run this thing again.

Had to balance my GRPs today. They were really out of balance. Made the suspension jump when I had the Typhon up on a block. Used some Gorilla tape strips on the inside of the wheels as counterweights.

One of my new S2's the center bore is off center slightly, good job it's only for bashing because as a speed run tyre it would probably cause the rear end to explode it wobbles so much...???

QC slipped that day, or as we say over here that was a Friday job..???

One of my new S2's the center bore is off center slightly, good job it's only for bashing because as a speed run tyre it would probably cause the rear end to explode it wobbles so much...???

QC slipped that day, or as we say over here that was a Friday job..???
Yeah all four of mine were made at beer o’clock on a Friday ???

I added my HR dusty cover to the Noto today. Took it out for a good winter bash, but before the packs hit LVC, it started acting up. Ended up replacing the esc, the Male plug from the orange lead of the motor and a rear dif that lost a few teeth. Went back out and finished a great winter's bash. I'll try to edit this video as this is the one year anniversary of me joining the Arrma nation, and my very first video was a winter's bash. I think I'm going to cry.
20191205_095109.jpg
20191205_142429.jpg
20191205_142448.jpg
20191205_142420.jpg

Replaced the mainboard and bowden tube on Ender 5. Have a new fan (hopefully quieter) on the way and plan on adding an LED below the hot end too.

Back