What do you want for CHRISTMAS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa won't be stopoing this year. I am hoping to be better next year. Guess he got mad I lost my job a few days b4 the holidays. 👍
Well poop! Sorry to hear that Steve, you'll land on your feet soon, enjoy the Holiday, the not knowing is always worse than what really happens.

Santa Claus GIF

Santa won't be stopoing this year. I am hoping to be better next year. Guess he got mad I lost my job a few days b4 the holidays. 👍
Sorry to hear man!
Things will turn around....Santa or not.🤙
Sant lost my address a long time ago. He blames the reindeer not being able to land on sand....whatever!:p

Hang in there my man!
Hope that laugh was real cause thats what I was aiming for! :LOL:

Last edited:
Yea its life lol. I do start 2 new jobs Monday. Gonna try to help get everyones RC parts quicker (UPS) . 🤷. Don't hate if it gets worse for a while 😆. Life has been very rough the last 5 years. Custody battles. Covid. But had high hopes for my Son this year. His Grandpa helps alot with his stuff so hes good. But y'all know as a Dad its rough to know that the presents rent coming from me.

My bad honestly for posting that here. Its should be a nice Christmas thread like @Cheez meant for it. Thank you very much for the wishes. MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Hanakuh and Ramadan and anything else thats celebrated. 😆 you know u can't leave folks out these days

Beat Ohio ✅
Win B1G Championship ✅
Heisman Award for Hutchinson _
National Championship _

Michigan Christmas Wishes
Excited Michigan Football GIF by Michigan Athletics
College Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

Wifey asked what I want for Xmas 😂...
I already have everything I replied..
No, you have to have something to open.
Honey, I bought 6 rc's this year already😁
Do you want another she asks?
Silly rabbit, of course I do!!
So, only RC I don't have but do want..Xmaxx!!
Going to the dark side😜

Nothing exciting for me for Christmas, but 2 days after Christmas I start a 2nd job as a development contractor. It will blow my financial flood gate wide open.

I guess I did order myself something.... A blood pressure monitor since I'll be working 2 jobs :ROFLMAO:

Nothing exciting for me for Christmas, but 2 days after Christmas I start a 2nd job as a development contractor. It will blow my financial flood gate wide open.

I guess I did order myself something.... A blood pressure monitor since I'll be working 2 jobs :ROFLMAO:
I just started the 2 job battle today. 9am-1030pm. 2 hr break inbetween. Figured 1 job pays for "living" the other job for RC! 😜

I bought a gaming laptop for one of my relatives for Christmas; it just showed up today and the shipping company had smashed the box and damaged the computer. So for Christmas I now have one gift request: a fast turnaround on getting the replacement.

I bought a gaming laptop for one of my relatives for Christmas; it just showed up today and the shipping company had smashed the box and damaged the computer. So for Christmas I now have one gift request: a fast turnaround on getting the replacement.
Some shipping companies are terrible, today I literally watched a USPS delivery driver throw a package up my stairs and at my door. Like, he literally chucked it at the door, he could’ve walked up 4 steps, but no, he threw it. Luckily it was a soft package…

Yea its life lol. I do start 2 new jobs Monday. Gonna try to help get everyones RC parts quicker (UPS) . 🤷. Don't hate if it gets worse for a while 😆. Life has been very rough the last 5 years. Custody battles. Covid. But had high hopes for my Son this year. His Grandpa helps alot with his stuff so hes good. But y'all know as a Dad its rough to know that the presents rent coming from me.

My bad honestly for posting that here. Its should be a nice Christmas thread like @Cheez meant for it. Thank you very much for the wishes. MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Hanakuh and Ramadan and anything else thats celebrated. 😆 you know u can't leave folks out these days

You got this bud! You are turning things around. Just keep going and things are getting better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back