What is your RC LiPo of choice in 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
RC LiPo companies come and go (rip SPC) and RC LiPo batteries are constantly changing and improving.

So to stay current, we are doing an annual thread and what to know what you thank are the best RC LiPo batteries. Tell us which LiPo batteries have offered you the best performance, lifespan and price.

If you see a LiPo battery already mentioned, be sure to up vote that reply!
1611703993154.png

If you're looking for suggestions on a lipo charger, be sure to read Recommend me a battery charger. If you're unsure about how to store a LiPo battery, then check out How to store a LiPo battery.

Get previous years recommendations in the original What's your "budget" LiPo of choice? thread.

That said, what are the best RC LiPo batteries for 2021?

Ich benutze

SWAYTRONIC Lipo Power​

sind aber nicht ganz billig.

Very interesting thread as I only have one power pack so far for my Big Rock - a 3s Voltz 5000mah 50c. It was only marginally more expensive than a Chinese Amazon special and came with an ec5 connector. It’s probably had 10 cycles so far, only gets slightly warm in hard use and stays totally cool charging at 5A. I’m very good (so far) with my storage charging between uses and all cells are staying well balanced.

As a Speedrunner, my favorite batteries are the SMC 4s V2 6400's, the best batteries out there in terms of voltage sag under load. Their price, of course, reflects this quality at $130 each. They are worth it, added 4mph to my top speed

YooWoo, also the makers of HRB. (3s 5k mah 100c, Graphene) As of late for me. The flavor of the month for me. What I have among many brands. I like to mix and match. I don't invest in one brand only. I think that is foolish. Cell batching changes over time. What I recommend today regarding a lipo I bought 8 months ago, may not be a good lipo for you today. Whether a known $name$ brand or not. :cool:

i use a lectron pro 5200mah hardcase 2s lipo (y) ive got probably about 100+ uses and recharges and still holding up very strong :D (i highly recommend them!! (y))

https://www.amazon.com/Lectron-Conn...lectron+pro+hardcase+2s&qid=1615587631&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/SKYRC-LiIon-...dchild=1&keywords=skyrc&qid=1615587795&sr=8-3

(this is the charger i use, it's very good, so far, ive had it for about 4-5 years and no issues! it also charges all kinds of batteries, NiMH, NiCd, LiFe, LiIon, lipo. i really recommend it ;))

Last edited:
Hrb and zeee stay away from awanfi
I bought some awanfi 5000 mAh 3s, I am only getting 8-10 minutes of run time in my big rock. I can agree with you to stay away from them. I am still able to return them, gotta love amazon's 30 day return policy.

I am looking at the HRB 6000 mAh 3s. From what i'm reading HRB are pretty good for the price.

I bought some awanfi 5000 mAh 3s, I am only getting 8-10 minutes of run time in my big rock. I can agree with you to stay away from them. I am still able to return them, gotta love amazon's 30 day return policy.

I am looking at the HRB 6000 mAh 3s. From what i'm reading HRB are pretty good for the price.
I Made a thread specially about awandi lipos vs zeee and hrb

Love my CNHL packs!! Hands down so far the best lipos I've ran for speed running or bashing they are some hot powerful packs!! Just ordered a couple 4s packs on sale to run 8s in my speed rig, when I'm ready for that madness😱
Screenshot_20210313-203658.png

Gen Ace makes a Basher version lipo for the Infraction/Felony that is a 3S 8000mah with 100C love to know if someone has tried this I am interested in those....

These are my 2 favorite lipo battery I get at the least 20-25mins run time from them. Also both had dean plugs on them I changed them to XT90.
What exactly does the XT90 fit onto? Other xt90 lol? I always wondered since most of the new rigs come with IC5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back