Xmaxx questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked one of these up, had to see what all the fuss was about!

Welcome to the club. Not the best RC truck, but one of the best indeed. It needs upgrades like all other RTR RC trucks.
You are going to love it I have 2 lol
I have one and I gave my other one to my step dad. And I used to have two more. So I actually had 4 of them 🤣

Welcome to the club. Not the best RC truck, but one of the best indeed. It needs upgrades like all other RTR RC trucks.

I have one and I gave my other one to my step dad. And I used to have two more. So I actually had 4 of them 🤣
That's funny. I haven't met many people that just had 1 of them.

That's funny. I haven't met many people that just had 1 of them.
I kind of regret selling the extra one since my 5yr old son loves the Xmaxx. I might just buy another one AGAIN and keep it stock for him and let him drive it and not me . I don't have to worry about slowing it down when stock since he can drive a Max 6 Xmaxx with 20/50 gearing like a boss on his own at full power 🤣

I kind of regret selling the extra one since my 5yr old son loves the Xmaxx. I might just buy another one AGAIN and keep it stock for him and let him drive it and not me 🤣🤔
4s xmaxx maybe?

Daaaaaaam
My son is 6 and can't drive a straight line.... he gets it from his dad😍😂
He drives even better than this now. Full power 8s Xmaxx with Max 6 ESC. We even jumped the ramps together at the same time

He drives even better than this now. Full power 8s Xmaxx with Max 6 ESC. We even jumped the ramps together at the same time
Love the synchronized tumble lol😍
Yeah he is better then some grown ups lol

The stock 8s motor didn’t last very long so i installed the Spektrum 1250kV with an alu motor mount. Did a test drive yesterday and the Spektrum motor definitely has more punch, really happy with that!
But at the end of the first run the pinion came loose. I was surprised because i did soak it in red loctite and never lost a pinion with that.
After investigation i found out the pinion didn’t came loose but the motor shaft broke 😡
The only way to install the pinion was to tighten the grub screw right on the sleeve in the motor shaft for the c-clip. That’s where the shaft broke.
I’ll have to find a way to install the pinion closer to the motor, let’s get a drill…..

76D55414-41AC-4B4F-A72A-37F8CCB8083F.jpeg
E18B33C9-7196-438C-8997-FA7DA010CCC8.jpeg

I have ordered a bunch of parts for a Xmaxx. I am building it part by part from the ground up.
I love all my RCs. Arrma, Traxxas, Kyosho, Axial, it don't matter.
I carry a full selection of parts at 3d-rc.myshopify.com. 👍

Very nice jumps, but man, you and your son are standing so close behind the ramp with those heavy rigs jumping at full speed….
Hahahahahaha. When we had a smaller ramp, we would stand behind it and jump the Xmaxx right over our heads, but I could see the RC. With this bigger one, I can't see it coming.

Think: "what could go wrong" and what is the cost of things going wrong? Entrepreneurs do this all the time - otherwise they mostly would not make it. That's not even a luxury but a necessity. No-brainer to do the same here.

Seen too many preventable accidents ...

Think: "what could go wrong" and what is the cost of things going wrong? Entrepreneurs do this all the time - otherwise they mostly would not make it. That's not even a luxury but a necessity. No-brainer to do the same here.

Seen too many preventable accidents ...
Yeah I've been hurt before. Oh well. It's part of the hobby. Everything has risks 🤷

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back