1/5 Outcast 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked into my office to Christmas in August!

o8s.png
Allright ?. Waiting on videos ?

I just got a call from my LHS, OUTCAST 8S has arrived! Going after work to pick it up.
And I thought I was lucky to to get it next Monday ?. Get them while you can, since they are going to sell out quickly.

I love my Outcast 8s, now affectionately named "The Scalded Cat".

Everything worked right out of the box. Still running bone stock (Punch3 ect) and I never even touched the steering trim once it was as straight as an arrow (I'm not sure that is normal but I thought it was pretty cool). Everything was paired I just plugged in the batteries and went. Still getting used to her, the last RC I owned was a first gen Nitro Rustler.

I ran 3 packs through it so far (2x 4S 7200 Mah 100c), and no issues that I can see. Rolled it maybe 10 times :) heh. I never felt like my suspension parts were getting beat up because the body design/wheelbase is made for rolling out of bad situations. This is exactly why I wanted the Outcast in the first place. I'm so happy right now.

Please wait for my 4th pack run update, where I'll inevitably break something lol.

Can anybody comment on durability vs 6s. I'm debating if I should grab a 3s because parts are cheap or this because it seems like it's built like a tank

Can anybody comment on durability vs 6s. I'm debating if I should grab a 3s because parts are cheap or this because it seems like it's built like a tank
It’s very odd to consider a 3S vs an 8S. ????‍♂️??‍♂️ It’s like buying an ebike vs a Busa

It’s very odd to consider a 3S vs an 8S. ????‍♂️??‍♂️ It’s like buying an ebike vs a Busa

Hahah I know. I have the kraton 6s exb. I can't use it right now because of the rear diff issues and I'm waiting for parts. I was going to grab the new big rock 3s because this is expensive hobby and I like the idea parts are cheaper. I already had to purchase a new body for exb 100 Canadian, and for comaprison body for big rock for example is 40 and for outcast 8s a whopping 160 bucks . This will be my second RC and I'm conflicted if I should go big or go home lol I just worried if it will be expensive to maintain and if I would need another garage to park this thing or if it's something I'll get used too. It is a beautiful machine though.

Hahah I know. I have the kraton 6s exb. I can't use it right now because of the rear diff issues and I'm waiting for parts. I was going to grab the new big rock 3s because this is expensive hobby and I like the idea parts are cheaper. I already had to purchase a new body for exb 100 Canadian, and for comaprison body for big rock for example is 40 and for outcast 8s a whopping 160 bucks . This will be my second RC and I'm conflicted if I should go big or go home lol
Well that makes more sense then. I assumed it was your first Arrma. Big Rock looks pretty good to me. If you have a smaller space to run that would be a good choice. If al you have is big open areas, maybe the 8S. I am unsure if owning both the K8S and the EXB make sense to me tho. Gonna be close enough of the same truck is my guess but I will let others who own both give you advice there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back