Arrma Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be available at your LHS within the first week of December!

I had thought I read somewhere that ARRMA was going to have them available on release day? I'll still order one or go down to my local LHS and have them order one, but a bit disappointed they played this game again. It can't be that hard to have product available for order on release day.

Should be available at your LHS within the first week of December!

it won't be at mine...the new traxxass maxx lines the walls, but they won't have this or the infraction. Oddly they have the Mojave available and other 2019 models. go figure.

Did he already bend the T2T brace? It kind of looks like it at the end of the video?
That’s a good eye you have there. I didn’t notice it first watch thru. ???

6276D7B3-FD9E-46C8-829F-2DB345EB7E50.png

Kinda of hard to spend that much money going into the the winter up here in the north east , plus I already have several 6S V4
projects lined up to do , that being said .......... yaaaahhhhh ;) I will probably be ordering one within the next month or so ,
what can I say I love the hobby :love:

I'm definitely buying this it looks awesome. Aaggggghhh I converted all of my batteries to single stack 6s when I went max6 combo and sold my 4s packs!

I'm very very happy it's a new design. I have a lot of love and faith in Arrma but I'll admit I was worried it would be just a chassis and shock tower size increase.

What! 1500.00 $ for the Kraton 8S in Canada !!!
No thanks Arrma, it's way too expensive.
For the moment my Kraton 6S, still gives me a lot of pleasure. (y) :love:(y)
I would like another truck than the Kraton 8S.
Yvan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back