How many packs do you run a day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeki

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
Lately if I have the time, I go through three packs a day [3S 5200]. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening. I alternate between my two vehicles with each pack. How about you?

Lately if I have the time, I go through three packs a day [3S 5200]. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening. I alternate between my two vehicles with each pack. How about you?
I use at least two vehicles when I go out and use one pack (for me two 4s batteries) per vehicle. Usually something breaks before I can finish the packs though ?

Im all 6s. Three rigs, three packs. Rest of the day cleaning/repairing/servicing.
F2C71726-163B-4832-93C1-EEC1530B279F.jpeg
27DF5C07-0D74-4694-BA34-491AF5C8BD06.jpeg

It all depends on how many trucks I run, usually two, sometimes three. Use single packs only, so answer would be two to three packs.

Interesting...

My son has two 3S packs for his Granite and I have two 3S packs for my Kraton 6S. I am thinking about buying two more 3S pack for me so that we have roughly the same run time...and maybe another car so that we have a backup when one of us have an early breakage.

I only take one rig with one pack, in the summer evenings but in the winter just one rig maxed out on the beach is good enough fun at weekends. Real life takes over daylight hours ?

I typically try to run 2 cycles with every rig I bring with me.. I usually bring 4 rigs...

But my street basher felony i run 3 cycles on an outing.. ?...

Glad to hear your getting some good rc time ozeki...?..

Damn, what you do walk into the hobby shop and say you'll take one of each?

Correction I have 20 cars now.

Nope I constantly browse the for sale section on Rctech and the Facebook marketplace and buy the cheap stuff.
My last purchases were a Hot Boddies D8T roller for $150, a Stampede 4x4 VXL rtr for $100, an Ecx Ruckus 2wd for $80, a FS Racing Marauder rtr for $100 and I just bought a Tekno NT48.3 roller with 2 Savox servos for $300.

Not enough lately. Leave to work when it's dark. Get home when its dark and work weekends. Haven't actually ran a rig in a couple weeks other then a speed pass I did on the mini T 2.0 at 50mph on 2s

Yep I can relate, long days at work and short hours of sunlight sucks! I work in retail so I'm lucky to get 1 weekend off a month. But my days I do get off I make sure to run my rigs, keeps me from going insane and is a huge stress relief..... until $hit breaks?

I drive about 45 minutes to the place I bash at the most, so I tend to take at least 2 trucks with me, sometimes 3. I typically take at least 1 6S truck and one 3S truck. When I take 3, it's usually 2 6S trucks and 1 3S truck.

On 3 truck days, I take enough packs to run each truck twice, so 10 3S packs.
On 2 truck days, I do the same, so 6 3S packs.

Hoping to get a final run in this weekend with my outcast and trying out 4S in my stampede, so will likely take 6 packs for the outcast and 2 (that I have yet to build) for the 4S truck.

Before I found this grass bmx track, I used to take less packs. Enough to run each truck once, then I'd charge packs as I drove from bash spot to bash spot.

Wow I need to prioritise. I ran my 3s rig with one pack at the local park in July. Its still dirty after the run... ? ? ? ?

Back