My Dog and he's the best Dog :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love dogs more than any living thing!! 😍
Some of you guys already know Nordy.
View attachment 307785View attachment 307786View attachment 307787View attachment 307789
He’s the COOLEST!!! 😎
Nordy is cool! He & Spike could share the watermelon!

5512.jpeg

She doesn't trust you and as an adult she's an awesome car security system. I take her everywhere, she's definitely my buddy. She's a happy dog that likes to have fun, but never forget her parents are police canine units.

20211006_172519.jpg

Last edited:
Rottster

My last dog was a German rotty. There are truly nice dogs. As a puppy she ate my living room, couch, recliner, and a down pillow (I thought it snowed in my living room). I wasn't able to locate another one locally so I went with Izzy the police dog instead. She's very different from Koko my rotty (she's named after a gorilla).

We got a border collie mix from a shelter 13 years ago and realized she was too high energy to not have a buddy for when me and the wife are not home.
Took her to some pet adoption events to find a friend for her and she flat out rejected every dog we introduced her to, that is until she met Stella! They have very different personalities but are totally best buddies! Cannot imagine life without them, love them more than anything!

20220523_055805.jpg

We got a border collie mix from a shelter 13 years ago and realized she was too high energy to not have a buddy for when me and the wife are not home.
Took her to some pet adoption events to find a friend for her and she flat out rejected every dog we introduced her to, that is until she met Stella! They have very different personalities but are totally best buddies! Cannot imagine life without them, love them more than anything!

View attachment 307870
That’s awesome! 👍

Just picked up a new pup. His name is Charlie. 5 months old, and he's a American Bull dog. correction: Charlie is now named BEAR. Neena (daughter) corrected me. lol

Charlie1.jpg

Charlie.jpg

Charlie2.png

Last edited:
Ha ha..that duck be like-"Dog you can bark all you want....but i can fly baby!" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

The momma pup to the puppy on the big rock i posted weighs 4.5lbs...

I legit cannot let her out at night off the leash for fear that an owl is gonna take her away 🤣
Everytime its late and we go out i hear atleast 2 owls hooting at her like she's a midnight snack 🤣

I am still puzzled how Bumi managed to fit his 200lbs in there

1688230964379.png

Little Xena, sweet but has her trauma's from before her adoption.

1688231345718.png

Good old Xena, 13 years and still going strong. She's the best dog ever.
Sweet, reliable, guards and still the alpha dog, eventough Bumi is 2.5 times her size

1688231504766.png

Those dogs look wonderful! What breed are those?
Bumi is a mix of st Bernard and Leonberger
lil Xena is a mix of many but mostly Shar-pei
Old Xena is a mix of Dutch Shepherd and Golden retreiver (best mix ever, has all the perks you'd want in a dog, though she is afraid of thunder, hot air balloons and buzzards)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back