Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I haven't started my own thread. And yes it has become a dedicated speed runner even though that's not what I intended in the beginning. Lol maybe I should start a thread for it
source.gif

Seriously though I'd love to see some pics and how you get on with it & I know some others would definitely too.

Good luck at the ROSSA event. Should be fun, no matter what the outcome. :)
Thank you.
I'm not going to be breaking any records except hopefully beating my own PB.

I'm more interested in watching the other speed run cars and meeting some like minded people. I'll try to get some video and pictures. (y)

Alright... at first when I saw this, I thought "dude, dirt oval with the infraction, why?" Then 4 minutes I realized I want to do it now. ?

Thank you for this beautiful video and demonstration of the truck on oval track. (y):love::love:(y)

I can not wait to receive (2) INFRACTION. ?
I already have several sets of lights to drive at night. :cool::)
End of July to receive it. I do not like Pre-ordering. ? :coffee::coffee::coffee:?
Yvan :)

OK, OK, what model Go Pro is that? Is that with the stock radio? What your gear ratio? Had you done some smoking of those tires before the blow out? Come on, fess up, we got to know!:):):):):):)

Wow at 5:14 that was quite a save! I saw 103ish there for a second.
His setup is really the way it should be. Keep the dual battery trays!

-Liberty
I agree. Better balance with the dual trays. I know the motor mount can be flipped but if they just designed it with more clearance for the forward mounted motor this would be the next bucket list car for the industry. It’s still my next car. Limitless or Infraction.

I agree. Better balance with the dual trays. I know the motor mount can be flipped but if they just designed it with more clearance for the forward mounted motor this would be the next bucket list car for the industry. It’s still my next car. Limitless or Infraction.
I like the idea of dual battery trays, but with that configuration you have limited space for an Xlx. I haven't seen one in person but I don't think you can get an Xlx in the existing esc space. You could probably remove the receiver box to make more room, but it and the servo mount are one piece so that presents another issue of how then to mount the servo. Probably have to hack the servo mount portion off. There would be some packaging issues with this car trying to keep the dual trays and running a long can motor

I like the idea of dual battery trays, but with that configuration you have limited space for an Xlx. I haven't seen one in person but I don't think you can get an Xlx in the existing esc space. You could probably remove the receiver box to make more room, but it and the servo mount are one piece so that presents another issue of how then to mount the servo. Probably have to hack the servo mount portion off. There would be some packaging issues with this car trying to keep the dual trays and running a long can motor
Look at that last video post. The guy has an xlx mounted on top of the servo/receiver and retains the battery trays.
I also think people will eventually mount the XLX above the center differential.

Dumb question... what is the new Arrma 50 series motor mount..?? How is it different..?
It looks like the sliding piece with wider mounting holes to allow for 1/5 motors. If that 5687 fit with that mount, I would yank it out of my X-Maxx in a second. Since it's the same V4 mount, that piece would fit the other models as well. It might make me revisit the 8S nonsense ASAP.

Another thing about the new mount that got under my skin was the m4 button screws. It's a 2.5mm flanged hex head. I bought 5 of them from JRC & each of them had at least 1 stripped bolt. Even my MIPs were useless. So after a little dremel & flathead action, I freed the mess. I replaced the garbage with 'm4 x 20mm 12.9 hex bolts'. They have 3mm hex heads. Good luck stripping them ;)

Last edited:
It looks like the sliding piece with wider mounting holes to allow for 1/5 motors. If that 5687 fit with that mount, I would yank it out of my X-Maxx in a second. Since it's the same V4 mount, that piece would fit the other models as well. It might make me revisit the 8S nonsense ASAP.

Another thing about the new mount that got under my skin was the m4 button screws. It's a 2.5mm flanged hex head. I bought 5 of them from JRC & each of them had at least 1 stripped bolt. Even my MIPs were useless. So after a little dremel & flathead action, I freed the mess. I replaced the garbage with 'm4 x 20mm 12.9 hex bolts'. They have 3mm hex heads. Good luck stripping them ;)
This is why I have the M2c Racing motor mount. I wanted an upgrade but the factory v4 mount was a disappointment with the weak plastic front mount. I had issues with stripping the plastic screwing in the front mount.. the M2c mount makes pulling diffs easier too.

Alright... at first when I saw this, I thought "dude, dirt oval with the infraction, why?" Then 4 minutes I realized I want to do it now. ?

Hi,
Well, This Infraction seems to be very capable on dirt ovale… Pretty stable and consistant. But, man, he needs a dirt cover (11m32) … :)
Love the red brace.
Thanks for sharing.
PL

Thank you.
I'm not going to be breaking any records except hopefully beating my own PB.

I'm more interested in watching the other speed run cars and meeting some like minded people. I'll try to get some video and pictures. (y)
that is awesome going to be some good guys there!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back