What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new place for bashing:love: ... and a broken rear diff:( ... yet that the wheel is still enough:cool:

IMG_20210402_125922.jpg

IMG_20210402_125917.jpg

IMG_20210402_161921.jpg

IMG_20210402_163109.jpg

Broke the rear A arm on the Granite I just replaced damn it!! Was the original arm to the rig and just over a year old so wasn't expecting it to last too long but man not even a pack😒 guess I'll out the new one on this time see if it lasts a full pack maybe😂
IMG_20210408_165059237.jpg

Spun out with my T6S speed runner messing around in a parking lot. Smacked the right rear corner hard into some lumber. Broke the r/f suspension mount, bent a hinge pin and snapped the shock standoff screw. Thought I toasted the arm as well, but the hinge pin bent almost 90 degrees and popped out leaving the arm intact. Went to make sure everything was okay after repairing and hit thermal shut down early. Turns out the fan on my MMX8S was broken. Head over to "what did you work on today" to see my solution.

I didn't break anything today, but my delivery guy dislocated his shoulder, currently sitting at the ER in Deadwood. Hopefully they can just pop it back in place and he didn't break or tear anything.

I didn't break anything today, but my delivery guy dislocated his shoulder, currently sitting at the ER in Deadwood. Hopefully they can just pop it back in place and he didn't break or tear anything.
That sucks! How'd he manage that one?

Bet it was getting down with 20/46.how good do those lp BFlips balloon with that gearing?
My wheel fell off today as well...(rustler) old rusty and a trash bin kissed 😄
Broke the rear A arm on the Granite I just replaced damn it!! Was the original arm to the rig and just over a year old so wasn't expecting it to last too long but man not even a pack😒 guess I'll out the new one on this time see if it lasts a full pack maybe😂View attachment 138330
Woah....what did you hit a jump to the moon!?! Hehehe

GOOD ADVICE FELLAS,went a little longer.129mph pb.been trying to video every run with gopro.appeartly doing something wrong..so FKN frustrating. Been sick AF since last night. made civid test app for am so i can go back to work monday.i might have 2 weeks off paid .find out tomorrow

Screenshot_20210409-172512_GNSS PA.jpg

opps posted on wrong thread

Back