What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fluck it. Too hard. 80 mph maxed out it is. Thanks for sharing. Guess I could have searched it out myself, but that wouldn't have helped your post count.
I can make you one.... 🤷‍♂️

Um not sure what it's called the wing mount t2t mount thingymajig 🤣 on the newly restored Outcast. Holy hell, now I get why so many people ask "how do you stop the Noto/OC from wheelying all the time" 😂 I'm sure it doesn't help at all I'm running a 16t pinion and punch was at 8. But man what a beast, and surprised the sh!t out of me just how different it handles and drives compared to the TyphCast setup, have to learn to drive the rig all over again.
IMG_20210414_154427238.jpg
IMG_20210414_154556308.jpg

Um not sure what it's called the wing mount t2t mount thingymajig 🤣 on the newly restored Outcast. Holy hell, now I get why so many people ask "how do you stop the Noto/OC from wheelying all the time" 😂 I'm sure it doesn't help at all I'm running a 16t pinion and punch was at 8. But man what a beast, and surprised the sh!t out of me just how different it handles and drives compared to the TyphCast setup, have to learn to drive the rig all over again. View attachment 139789View attachment 139788
If I had a nickel for the amount of those I broke, I would have a boat load of nickels.
Eventually I went with the Hot Racing one until I stuck the T2T brace on, the T2T brace mount holds up way better than those ones did. https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA320500

Yup those ones take a beating compared to the other ones.
That's what I was thinking cause I haven't broke one on the K6s yet and it get sent HARD👍

Well not my day today😂 went back out after going down on the pinion and punch setting and snapped a front A arm after breaking and fixing a shock rod end on the Outcast. So that's the T2T mount, shock rod end and an A arm today🙄
IMG_20210414_192824299.jpg

Double break today. My sons rustler and the steering knuckle on the granite. Might be time for those aluminum ones

48CA066D-5F2B-46A5-B0FE-1AF3B3DAEA69.jpeg

9939A69C-F1CC-4F1E-84F3-702983D9991C.jpeg

Decided to go to the mountain bike park I have near by and start sending the K6S. Man I am an awful driver and sending it takes practice. Started to get it down pretty good though. Decided to try my first front flip after a failed backflip (how the hell do you do those). Nailed the front flip, perfect execution, didn't land on power, all 4 wheels down, new DS3235KG steering servo completely bricked. Can't even turn it by hand. I can't believe that's what broke through all the cart wheels and flips. No other issues to report.

Edit: Another Amazon servo arrives tomorrow. If I manage to immediately kill this one, I will begrudgingly buy a nice one I suppose. Or just keep bricking cheap ones if the nice ones will break just as fast. I dunno.

Also, my poor polo creations lights could not handle the bashing (especially since the body takes a lot of damage without the EXB bumper. The taillight has no issue, but the 3D printed headlight housing just can't take the abuse. No surprise there. Still look rad without the lenses though, if I can fix/replace some of the LED's. No fault to polo creations though, the headlight housings are in a place that they get smashed against the shock towers, not their fault and I'm impressed they're still on at all.
20210420_163127.jpg

20210420_163153.jpg

20210420_163201.jpg

Last edited:
You would brick expensive ones as well.
Be smart and order some spares from China, for half the price, compared to Amazon.

I just expected more than 1 pack of jumping out of the darn thing. I would be happier if it broke after a bunch of cartwheeling rather than the front flip I was so proud of haha. Got a decent China link to order from after I get the Amazon one tomorrow? I'm more annoyed that I have to try to route the stupid wire into the reciever box and through the dumb foam again.

I'm using the ones below. Managed to break one on a miserable landing but at that price it's a don't care. Order 2 for the price of 1 Amazon cheapo.
The plastic horns are no good but any 25T horn will work. Make sure you get the180deg version.

https://www.banggood.com/SPT-Servo-...-p-1577509.html?cur_warehouse=CN&rmmds=search

Sweet, I'll get some on order. Maybe they might even be a little shorter so I don't have to have a spacer between my HR link and the servo saver.

Edit: How do those guys feel about 7.4V? I noticed it isn't listed as within its operating range.

so I almost broke my leg lol had a cart wheeling notorious with a vengeance. I broke the wing mount....again and I don't think it was too happy lol. It took a crazy turn while cart wheeling about 50 times straight at me and I didn't move fast enough. Got me dead middle of the leg and above the ankle. Instant goose egg 🥚 on my shin and ill tell you its a pretty good orchid my friends!View attachment 139102lol don't piss of your rig I guess. Or move quicker 😅🤕 don't know what else to say besides damn*t its sore...😆 🤣 😂

Yup I have a few lol I changed all my stuff to metal recently to maybe prevent a little bit. We shall see.
Holy ish.had lots of close calls but damn.thats narly!!!!reminds me of phildogs vid...lol check it out
Holy ish.had lots of close calls but damn.thats narly!!!!reminds me of phildogs vid...lol check it out
3.30 on vid

Back