What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel L profil in grass... :-//View attachment 34056
I had the same problem with a water shutoff valve.
20170117_135458.jpg

I decided to just stick with 1 single RC my brcc, the sale of my fleet of traxxas batteries, chargers, and notorious will fund any future parts I need for the brcc, When that money runs out them im selling the brcc and im moving on from RC'ing.

tbh im not having as much fun as I was when I was jumping my cars but that broke poop all the time, just driving them around the dirt while taking my dog for a walk is getting well.. Boring as poop.

So im just gonna downgrade for now and enjoy the brcc for what its worth.

EDIT: And the rear axel carrier finally split all the way and there went another axel rofl..

New carriers only 7$ for a pair so im not gonan sweat it I knew it was cracked days ago.

This is actually a smart plan. Not the getting out of RC'ing altogether though :(. Keep a stock of parts that break for "one" RC. Whether it's running to LHS all the time to get stuff that breaks or waiting on the mailman for parts get's old and costly. Problem is worse with multiple RC's and the harder you bash and jump. The more RC's you have the more get's broke and you look around then think I can't stand that being broke sitting there time to buy some parts and fix it.

I like @bicketybam videos but they end with parts breaking and short run times. No offense to @bicketybam but some like me can't afford to break stuff every time I go out and mess my RC's (again more RC's broke more parts to buy or costly upgrades).

This is actually a smart plan. Not the getting out of RC'ing altogether though :(. Keep a stock of parts that break for "one" RC. Whether it's running to LHS all the time to get stuff that breaks or waiting on the mailman for parts get's old and costly. Problem is worse with multiple RC's and the harder you bash and jump. The more RC's you have the more get's broke and you look around then think I can't stand that being broke sitting there time to buy some parts and fix it.

I like @bicketybam videos but they end with parts breaking and short run times. No offense to @bicketybam but some like me can't afford to break stuff every time I go out and mess my RC's (again more RC's broke more parts to buy or costly upgrades).

In all fairness, the things I break are very inexpensive to fix. And the majority of my trucks share parts so I always have spares. Based on what poor TC has posted, he's broken more things on one truck than all of mine combined.

I like jumping my trucks but it's a learning process. I'm getting better. In my last video I broke a wing mount on my Kraton, which is less than $10. I might not even repair it until the wing falls off, lol. The driveshafts on my BRCC are an issue. I may bite the bullet and loosen the slipper to see if that helps. I also think a lot of the breakages in my previous videos were affected by the cold weather. It's warming up and I don't expect many broken A-arms ?

In all fairness, the things I break are very inexpensive to fix. And the majority of my trucks share parts so I always have spares. Based on what poor TC has posted, he's broken more things on one truck than all of mine combined.

I like jumping my trucks but it's a learning process. I'm getting better. In my last video I broke a wing mount on my Kraton, which is less than $10. I might not even repair it until the wing falls off, lol. The driveshafts on my BRCC are an issue. I may bite the bullet and loosen the slipper to see if that helps. I also think a lot of the breakages in my previous videos were affected by the cold weather. It's warming up and I don't expect many broken A-arms ?

It's all good not trying to single you out. Your videos do end with breakages though :LOL:. Seems you have a problem finding LVC like @Jerry-rigged also :LOL:. Parts maybe cheap but the time and shipping waits for parts when they get broken get's annoying and frustrating sometimes then the problem is worse with multiple RC's especially if you don't have a LHS nearby like me. Gotta pay to play how much your willing to pay to play and continue to pay though that's the question

It's all good not trying to single you out. Your videos do end with breakages though :LOL:. Seems you have a problem finding LVC like @Jerry-rigged also :LOL:. Parts maybe cheap but the time and shipping waits for parts when they get broken get's annoying and frustrating sometimes then the problem is worse with multiple RC's especially if you don't have a LHS nearby like me. Gotta pay to play how much your willing to pay to play and continue to pay though that's the question
LVC is for the weak.

I am one weak ass cheap bastard then :ROFLMAO:
I hope you know I'm joking! I just like pushing the limits of what I can do and it doesn't always work out as planned ?

My solution for the missing LVC - take more than one car. I just finished loading up for today's bash, and have 4 RCs in my truck... ?

I never go out with just one. I need a backup. And a backup for the backup!

one of today's backup is my son's kraton. Hopefully I won't need it oh, but it is one of the most reliable cars in our stable. But to get to it, first I have to go through my siren, my granite, and my techno bug. If I manage to break all three of those beasts, it may be just better for me to pack it in rather than risk my son's kraton.

What if you only have two, and the second is a Traxxas? I know, I know. Buy another Arrma

Ramp came apart as I hit it truck went straight up like 30 feet then came crashing down.
Broke shock mount.
Broke bulkhead.
Bent Hot Racing rear front suspension mount.
Bent hinge pin.

20190401_171649.jpg
20190401_171643.jpg

Back