What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a good bash today with these three I selected to run. I was good until I used the wrong wrench to remove the 7mm nut and chewed it up. Bonehead move using the wrong tool. Had to use the dremel to get the wheel off so I could get to the nut off. Nothing I tried worked. Need to order another bedlock rim

View attachment 220320View attachment 220322
Get a pair of these. They are amazing for removing stuff like that. This is a cheap pair, they have better quality ones for twice as much. But just the cheap pair has taken care of the many issues of this nature I had set aside out of frustration. It is one of my favorite tools now.

DEF39E2A-4225-436D-BE7B-3A9A2F3A81B7.png

Get a pair of these. They are amazing for removing stuff like that. This is a cheap pair, they have better quality ones for twice as much. But just the cheap pair has taken care of the many issues of this nature I had set aside out of frustration. It is one of my favorite tools now.

View attachment 220595
Thx...never seen or heard of those. Will do...need to YT see how they lock on and work. Thx

Second Run🤦..... I swear horizon, it was a 3 inch jump max and the buggy exploded 🤣 Really don't understand how no arms snapped but the bulkhead and chassis did??

IMG_20220530_123940.jpg

IMG_20220530_124031.jpg

Updated just realized while putting it back together that the driveshaft stripped out also. Back to the hobby shop again. 🤦
IMG_20220603_153221~2.jpg

IMG_20220603_154703.jpg

IMG_20220603_153229~2.jpg

Last edited:
Thx...never seen or heard of those. Will do...need to YT see how they lock on and work. Thx
They will lock on to a dead flush stripped out button head and remove it easy, Or grip a broken off barely visible piece of M3 screw shaft so you can back it out. Someone here on the forum recommended them and I grabbed one instantly because I had so many things that I needed a tool like this for.

They are made in Japan and extremely quality built, even the cheapest pair impressed me by how good it is. I’m getting the small version next for tiny screws in tiny places. This one below…

F594B57A-4261-4CB8-A408-41E9ED8C632A.png

I posted this regarding the first thing I use them on. A broken off screw that had defeated me in every way I tried to remove it.
Thread 'Fell in love with this tool…'
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/fell-in-love-with-this-tool….50906/

They will lock on to a dead flush stripped out button head and remove it easy, Or grip a broken off barely visible piece of M3 screw shaft so you can back it out. Someone here on the forum recommended them and I grabbed one instantly because I had so many things that I needed a tool like this for.

They are made in Japan and extremely quality built, even the cheapest pair impressed me by how good it is. I’m getting the small version next for tiny screws in tiny places. This one below…

View attachment 220629
I posted this regarding the first thing I use them on. A broken off screw that had defeated me in every way I tried to remove it.
Thread 'Fell in love with this tool…'
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/fell-in-love-with-this-tool….50906/
I just ordered the PZ-58.

I just ordered the PZ-58.
I wish I had noticed that one, I like it better than what I got. It’s just a couple dollars more also.
One thing about the one I got though is it has the adjustable jaws that will widen if needed. I’ve used that feature a few times.

What do you guys do with the other 3 tires when you just blow one? I'm regluing the proline cuz I literally ran em for 3 minutes. Can I just mix/match them as long as they're the same diameter?
Buy two new ones and keep one used one as a spare. I've got about 10 sets of Backflip Lp's from doing that.

What do you guys do with the other 3 tires when you just blow one? I'm regluing the proline cuz I literally ran em for 3 minutes. Can I just mix/match them as long as they're the same diameter?
Glue the one that blew apart back together with BSI IC2000.

Didn’t break anything on my kraton two packs new record and i tried to catch the car mid air tire balooning and we’ll I burned my self little blood though doesn’t look bad but its inflamed a lot since and stings like a 8¡tćh
image.jpg

Didn’t break anything on my kraton two packs new record and i tried to catch the car mid air tire balooning and we’ll I burned my self little blood though doesn’t look bad but its inflamed a lot since and stings like a 8¡tćhView attachment 220912
But…why?? Were you trying to save it or just decided it was a good idea?

I’m the local idiot for a reason
I’ve caught my car once. Launched it off a dirt jump, it came straight at me and reaction took over. It was a 3s car though. That’s crazy trying to catch a Kraton 😂

Mines only around 20 pounds total like catching a Baseball
I’ve caught my car once. Launched it off a dirt jump, it came straight at me and reaction took over. It was a 3s car though. That’s crazy trying to catch a Kraton .

Mines only around 20 pounds total like catching a Baseball
So how’s that baseball burned arm doing today 😉 If you have any aloe Vera use it. That’s what I use for burns ranging from mild to painful.

Well that was one heck of a month of destruction. Talk about stepping up the "break it" game. Even I got in on the party this month, but not nearly as much as the likes of @Moonstonemike, @Infraction666, @Michael24, @rjinaz and even the godfather @TpPartsRcXtreme. Props to you and all who contributed with valiant efforts in May. It's been a while since I've had so much to look back on. @slick2500 even broke his glasses when there were no rc's left to wreck. Couple of good hits taken too (June has an early entry for damage to one's self). It was tough and in the end, I've declared a tie for the month of May. @real_name_hidden's luck went from bad to worse from April to May, and the damage count proves it. @joshludden did a number on his Typhon but what's worst of all, he lost his @Notorious J sticker that he put on the mud guard! That alone should have clinched the top honor for the month, but between the two of them, it was too hard for me to call out a lone winner. So congratulations (I think) to both of you for receiving top honors is this month's WDYBT challenge!
New Arrma Forum Certificate April 2022 (2).png

Well that was one heck of a month of destruction. Talk about stepping up the "break it" game. Even I got in on the party this month, but not nearly as much as the likes of @Moonstonemike, @Infraction666, @Michael24, @rjinaz and even the godfather @TpPartsRcXtreme. Props to you and all who contributed with valiant efforts in May. It's been a while since I've had so much to look back on. @slick2500 even broke his glasses when there were no rc's left to wreck. Couple of good hits taken too (June has an early entry for damage to one's self). It was tough and in the end, I've declared a tie for the month of May. @real_name_hidden's luck went from bad to worse from April to May, and the damage count proves it. @joshludden did a number on his Typhon but what's worst of all, He lost his @Notorious J sticker that he put on the mud guard! That alone should have clinched the top honor for the month, but between the two of them, it was too hard for me to call out a lone winner. So congratulations (I think) to both of you for receiving top honors is this month's WDYBT challenge!View attachment 221150
Congrats @real_name_hidden & @joshludden i guess ?

I agree that losing the notoj sticker was very tragic 😥.

Well that was one heck of a month of destruction. Talk about stepping up the "break it" game. Even I got in on the party this month, but not nearly as much as the likes of @Moonstonemike, @Infraction666, @Michael24, @rjinaz and even the godfather @TpPartsRcXtreme. Props to you and all who contributed with valiant efforts in May. It's been a while since I've had so much to look back on. @slick2500 even broke his glasses when there were no rc's left to wreck. Couple of good hits taken too (June has an early entry for damage to one's self). It was tough and in the end, I've declared a tie for the month of May. @real_name_hidden's luck went from bad to worse from April to May, and the damage count proves it. @joshludden did a number on his Typhon but what's worst of all, he lost his @Notorious J sticker that he put on the mud guard! That alone should have clinched the top honor for the month, but between the two of them, it was too hard for me to call out a lone winner. So congratulations (I think) to both of you for receiving top honors is this month's WDYBT challenge!View attachment 221150
Wait, so are @real_name_hidden and @joshludden the winners?

Or the losers? :p

Back