What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get the kraton drive shafts with the hubs? I believe you need some pieces from them as well the axels are needed
parts
Front- AR310590 - CVD AXLE 8x44.5mm (2pcs)
Rear- AR310591 - WHEEL AXLE (8x45mm) (2pcs)
In all fairness; i was going rather fast and it was a big rock. FastEddy to the rescue.

View attachment 223053

View attachment 223054

View attachment 223098

View attachment 223099

** Picked up a set of Kraton 6S BLX v5b hubs all around with the FastEddy Bearings.
Check this link out
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-trugify-a-typhon-truggify-typhon-6s.30629/

Last edited:
Didn't get to run yesterday because of the rain so I did some repairs/ upgrades on Frank. Amateur tip: do not use mip nut driver as a pry bar. Am I the only one who breaks stuff trying to fix other stuff?

20220612_071416.jpg

Didn't get to run yesterday because of the rain so I did some repairs/ upgrades on Frank. Amateur tip: do not use mip nut driver as a pry bar. Am I the only one who breaks stuff trying to fix other stuff?

View attachment 223122
You’re not the only one. After numerous expensive tool breaks I stopped multi-purposing the good ones 🙃

Yeah I should've known better. Was using it trying to straighten out a bent shock stand-off 🤦
Yeah… when I first got into the hobby I started off with cheap tools. After I got expensive ones I put the cheap ones aside. After I broke some of the expensive ones I hauled them back out to use the cheap ones where ever I don’t need the good ones.

At least now you can form that thing into a proper prybar 😃

Did you get the kraton drive shafts with the hubs? I believe you need some pieces from them as well the axels are needed
parts
Front- AR310590 - CVD AXLE 8x44.5mm (2pcs)
Rear- AR310591 - WHEEL AXLE (8x45mm) (2pcs)

Check this link out
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-trugify-a-typhon-truggify-typhon-6s.30629/

Yes, I also got a set of Kraton 6s V5 BLX driveshafts (Front/Rear/Center universal cvd's), T6 ALUMINUM 17mm Hex Hubs (15mm Offset) for Kraton 6S and a stock set of 6s EXB - 17mm Hex Hubs.
Eventually I'll change the A-Arms for Kraton ones for larger tires. But I think the 15mm offset hubs with the Kraton steering hubs will give enough clearance for most.

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Had great bash at a nearby gravel pit, all 3 are in need of repair but worth it! Wires got sucked into the driveshaft in the Big Rock, Kraton has been shearing hex pins been using pieces of 2in finishing nails! Stock plastic spur on the MT410 is going steel, the only one to survive although i kinda baby it. 20-30ft drops and 50-60ft jumps cant believe the list isn't longer. I need a Go-Pro.
20220614_124036.jpg
20220614_123947.jpg
20220614_123912.jpg

That wear pattern makes me think something is ascue or bent, just a thought
Good input I checked and it's alright I could hear pebble's getting caught in the gear's but just kept going. I have the steel spur and metal center diff mount to install to keep in all inline. The stock plastic center mount is pretty weak you can flex it by hand!

Back