What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS..!! 🤬 🤬 🤬

View attachment 248982View attachment 248983

The tyre is ripped about 80% of the way around the rim...............
I bought tires from Jennys years ago when i first got my Typhon, that I didn't run til now. They're HPI Forza buggy wheels and I remember them being super cheap. I've already run them a couple of times on 4s and they're holding up okay. I examined them closely after the second run and already noticed some tears about 2mm off the rim on the outside front of the wheel. I'll keep an eye on them but I'm gathering that buggy wheels are not built for longevity.
20221007_115347-01.jpeg

Had to make time for some field bashing and running the field today.
Not as fast today mid 60's with GD, while BW hit low 70's.
Grass is cold and still damp.
Its this one particular direction over this width of the field where this one buggy 'just' gets some dirt...forward flipppss, some spectacular swan aerials, maybe 30-40 feet, couple more bounces, wheel flopping and Ended in the fence, glad it was there to catch me :rolleyes: . Missed the poll, thankfully so it could have been worse. Well, maybe it is. We'll see when we fix it. Lost a dog bone too,
Did near 100mph in the same rig just yesterday on pavement. Grass is rough but Arrma Tough!

IMG_3907.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg

IMG_3906.jpeg

Last edited:
Hitting a curb @ 60+ mph will do that. RPM A arm is fine, stock rear C hub, not so much. It was really quite the sight, probably got it captured on my dash cam but I haven't downloaded it yet. The front passenger side turnbuckle end did exactly what it was supposed to do and failed like a fuse, cheap, got a bunch of 'em. So... After upgrading the front C hubs, I've gotta get the rears and a new set of CV Axles....Which also have been amazing and I'm really impressed.

IMG_5475.JPG

IMG_5476.JPG

IMG_5477.JPG

IMG_5478.JPG

Send those pics to Danny at SMC he’s a reasonable guy. 🤙
I sent them an email.. through info@smc.. I should have left it alone. But it is what it is. 🤷 just maybe he will discount one or something. Because I literally just spent a ton of money on a couple of his packs.

He is going to replace it. He didn't have too. Amazing service 👏

Last edited:
Ala-Ka-BLAMMO!!!
It will probably fail. No doubt. 😅 it probably won't hold up to the amps. Because what's not showing is the tab that cell is loose

Regardless. It's reading all cells

Last edited:
Back