What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a 3S lipo on 6/5 and it is just shipping today 6/11. Six days (including weekends) is a little slow by today’s standards, but I’m on vacation this week and my package is scheduled to arrive the day I get home. Not a big deal for me.

Pre-ordered the new Associated Enduro rtr trail truck. First crawler and it ships around June 24th. Pretty psyched! :D
Let us know what you think of it after you get some runtime with it. That one is on my list for my next crawler.

Let us know what you think of it after you get some runtime with it. That one is on my list for my next crawler.

Surely! They also released the kit version but my eyes suck way too much for kits these days.
I have some great terrain for it right around the house and trails behind my yard. Some of my friends have been yelling at me for weeks now asking why the heck I didn't have a cralwer yet when they saw what I had literally sitting in my yard...
Just one of the areas I'll be "testing" on :D

Surely! They also released the kit version but my eyes suck way too much for kits these days.
I have some great terrain for it right around the house and trails behind my yard. Some of my friends have been yelling at me for weeks now asking why the heck I didn't have a cralwer yet when they saw what I had literally sitting in my yard...
Just one of the areas I'll be "testing" on :D
WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAT!!!! Why is this the first that I'm hearing about them releasing a kit version? I may have to take the plunge and get one and retire my twice used Redcat Gen 8!

Edit: When the hell did Associated stop allowing coupons? Now I have to wait for an Ebay day to get one! :mad:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20190612_131615.jpg
    20190612_131615.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190612_140600.jpg
    20190612_140600.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Look out North myrtle beach. Typhoon coming ?
Leaning tower of arrma's?
Forgot pic?

Attachments

• IMG_2744.JPG
    IMG_2744.JPG
    417.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2745.JPG
    IMG_2745.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Bought a part for my lazboy couch from @slick2500 and a 2 quart sealed pitcher that I can put coffee in to chill in the fridge.

Got addicted to the stupid starbucks frappuccino. Then I started making my own as it was getting retarded. I make a 12 cup pot, mixing in the appropriate cream/sugar/milk in the pot, then pouring it into 6-7 individual of the starbucks bottles, then I'd have to thoroughly clean the pot and all the bottles continuously. Having it in the bottles works well as you can cap it/shake it as you drink to keep it mixed well.

Got tired of going through that hassle every other day, so now I put it in a pitcher that I mix a batch all at once and store that way, then just use 1 bottle to serve.

And this arrived?
20190612_184459.jpg

Oh my. This replacement showed up today as well. Not even sure how long it's been since I contacted them about sending the wrong one, but they did deliver on their promise to replace. Guess we'll have to see how long the RPM holds up and know that this is waiting patiently on the shelf.
15603796426771362793490322456916.jpg

Went with a Futaba 4PM. I am looking forward to moving away from all the RTR electronics I have.
After you get used to a nice aftermarket radio the RTR systems will feel cheap and the ease of setup will spoil you.

On a side note I sent another email to Ampow and they informed me that my order shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. So that is good news.

And this arrived?View attachment 40749
Oh my. This replacement showed up today as well. Not even sure how long it's been since I contacted them about sending the wrong one, but they did deliver on their promise to replace. Guess we'll have to see how long the RPM holds up and know that this is waiting patiently on the shelf.View attachment 40750
Needs to be more shiny :p

Needs to be more shiny :p
I'll send it over to you for polishing. You've done such nice work lately, no use risking doing it myself :ROFLMAO:

Just a bunch of bits from Jennys to keep on hand as spares for my 3S Typhon including a few diffs. Interestingly one of the shock towers came with no little caps and the other with three. Net result is I am down one. Not worth the hassle getting another sent over as I will probably never need those things anyway.

Back