What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy Limitless.
Because I feel the need.....the need for.......
S......P......E.......E.......D
.....:watching:

....sorry none around right now:LOL:

I'm ordering mine on Fri. Can't pass it up for the price.

I've had mine unboxed for about 2 hours now....and I will be returning it ASAP. The touch interface on mine is an absolute nightmare. I've used these types of capacitive buttons before on other gadgets and knew generaly what to expect. This is by far the worst implementation I have ever witnessed. I'm pretty confident mine is technically defective because there's no way other peoples' examples could be this bad and not widely reported. To put it in perspective, I've been playing with it for 2 hours and not been successful in scrolling UP, even once. Scrolling down is effective about 75% of the time. I'm super disappointed and really wanted this thing to work for the price.

One of these below... no more buying canned air!..

Used it on the Kraton yesterday.. worked unreal blowing all the dust out of every nook and cranny.

Can use it on computers, in your car, around the house, blowing up air beds/pool toys etc...

52C794C3-49DB-449B-83C7-BAD7CD86300D.jpeg

Top Gun = Gen X or older
Lighting McQueen = millennial
?
Watched

top gun - 2 to 3 times
Cars - every day, 3 times a day for over a year

I think I know every line in that film. Just like frozen ?‍♂️

Watched

top gun - 2 to 3 times

Top gun 30+ .
Cars 30+. I have a young boy. Loves to watch with me. And He like Top gun too.

Watched

top gun - 2 to 3 times

It was the same when my boy was little but it was the Lion King back then. It was all "Nimba Nimba", put it on and the kid watches the first 15 minutes and leaves all the adults to sit there and finish it.

That's exactly what happens. Their attention span is short. So 1/2 hour later they want it again. So you start it from the beginning again.

Top gun 30+ .
Cars 30+. I have a young boy. Loves to watch with me. And He like Top gun too.
Have you watched top gun recently?? I tried to, but couldn't get through that bar scene...too cheesy!!! And Tom Cruise is a D-bag supreme, IMHO. ?

My 9yo yes. Fortnite streaming after 4 hours of playing. That's just crazy. They say the blue light on screens increases their dopamine levels and creates the addiction. Gaming programmers know this and Fortnite developers as well as other Games actually hired psychologists to fine tune the programming in this regard. I think that's ludicrous.
Have you watched top gun recently?? I tried to, but couldn't get through that bar scene...too cheesy!!! And Tom Cruise is a D-bag supreme, IMHO. ?
Yes. Movies like that get cheesey in retrospect. It was a love story ironically as well, so it appealed to many viewers. It shows what our taste was back then. A different flavor and generation right now. I was never a Tom Cruise fan also.(n) He is a phony, with a god complex. Always was. Don't tell the ladies that though. They all fell for that midget.:LOL: In real life he would be too short to be a Top Gun pilot.:LOL: Nothing against short people, but he always wears stilts like he has to hide it. He is a celebrity trying to be bigger than life. Typical though.

Last edited:
If T.C is in it, I'll pass. I think he ruined the Impossible Missions movies. They got old fast.

Watched

top gun - 2 to 3 times

Let it go....

Back