What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides buying the wife a new car, I receivedy back ordered Dboots Hoons from Tower Hobbies for my infraction. Only thing is they are the the limitless wheels and not 5 spoke. No biggie but Tower didn't have an image when I initially ordered them on the website. It was listed under optional parts for the Infraction. Guess I should have paid attention. Ahh who cares they won't last more than two batteries. ?
If they were listed as OPTIONAL for the Infraction then you got what you ordered. The spoked are STANDARD on the Infraction.

XL-X esc for the speed project.
Liquid RC had it for $207.53 with free shipping, which wasn't bad compared to the prices I have seen on these lately.

I'd swear I bought one for $189.00 a year ago, but my memory is shot...

-Liberty

XL-X esc for the speed project.
Liquid RC had it for $207.53 with free shipping, which wasn't bad compared to the prices I have seen on these lately.

I'd swear I bought one for $189.00 a year ago, but my memory is shot...

-Liberty
I think I got mine for like $170 2-3 years ago when Tower Hobbies had great coupons. Now they have the XL-X listed for $225 and they have a coupon for $35 off of $230. So If you get the XL-X and spend another $5 you can get the order to $195.

Spare front splitters and screws ???

20190814_104217.jpg

After watching your video, definitely need m3x8mm caps screws as well.(y)

Spare front splitters and screws ???

View attachment 45566
That's my next purchase. Did the mounting holes strip by chance? I had one screw completely come out from hitting reflector so I assume that hole is now stripped and requires the front bumper set as well to secure the splitter.

Attachments

• 1E43A55E-2C0B-495E-8E78-2588F82319AC.jpeg
    1E43A55E-2C0B-495E-8E78-2588F82319AC.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 18
Bunch of stuff from Jenny's finally arrived. Some nice adjustable mounts in there, don't know how or why but very cool!

Also, a big fat hedgehog just walked into my shed/RC cave while I was unpacking the goodies and now refuses to leave. ?‍♂️

I had a Racoon do the same thing. Would not leave for the whole day. Left at night however. Could not prod it away for nothing. Just left it there.
They have razor blades for nails. I had to isolate my cat from it. My cat was very protective. But no match for the very large Racoon.
Did you manage to open the goodies???:)

Unpacked, installed, Kraton is back in business! ?

Pointy dude is still hiding behind a bucket of paint, I'll have to lock him in overnight...

I picked up a Spektrum DX5 Rugged using the Horizon 15% off code late last week. The transmitter that came with my BRCC just felt like crap to me and only went into reverse 25% of the time. For $169 I think it's a good deal but those who paid $250 a year ago were NOT as lucky.

Nice deal. Nice radio. (y)

Pointy dude is still hiding behind a bucket of paint, I'll have to lock him in overnight...
Night is usually when they want to leave.

$30 worth of bearings... wanted them tomorrow, so went with a random brand on amazon. I'm sure that will end well. UXCELL and TRB RC.

Still, cool to be able to order one day and get stuff the next without paying too much of a premium (other than yearly prime). $30.81 and I'm getting 30 bearings.

$1. /bearing is a good deal for a disposable item.(y)

$1. /bearing is a good deal for a disposable item.(y)
Yeah, unless they only last a couple sessions, then it's a waste of time and money. So, I'll find out I guess. These are for diffs in my ERBEv2 as I didn't have any on hand to fit it. I only have spares for my outcast/savage and now nitro revos. The V2 uses different bearings for a lot of stuff. Yay traxxas... I guess it's a good thing as they use larger ones now for most of the parts.

$30 worth of bearings... wanted them tomorrow, so went with a random brand on amazon. I'm sure that will end well. UXCELL and TRB RC.

Still, cool to be able to order one day and get stuff the next without paying too much of a premium (other than yearly prime). $30.81 and I'm getting 30 bearings.
I like TRB. I have them in all my Crawlers. I spoke with the owner regarding a lost package ,Cali to NYC. He just sent out another kit. And said if the lost one comes to keep it free. I ended up getting the lost bearings like 5 months later and called to thank him for 2 sets. Nice guy. On the phone for almost an hour. Nicest guy. Small family business doing it for some time. Ebay started him off. He said he uses expensive grease in his bearings. Said not to get rid of the OE grease at first like some do and use their own favorite blend. I did some research. It is very expensive bearing grease not available in retail quantities. I forget the name, but is used in very expensive Mil-spec bearings. TRB bearings are abec 3 rated. TRB seals tend to be tight at first but loosen with time. The owner stated to break in the bearings by spinning them in a drill at low speed for just about 20 seconds each. His recommendation. That seats the seals before use, loosens them up. If you want immediate speed out of your rig. TRB is a nice company.(y)

I picked up a Spektrum DX5 Rugged using the Horizon 15% off code late last week. The transmitter that came with my BRCC just felt like crap to me and only went into reverse 25% of the time. For $169 I think it's a good deal but those who paid $250 a year ago were NOT as lucky.

I'm ordering mine on Fri. Can't pass it up for the price.

They're illegal in PA as pets, invasive species and all, and you're lucky enough to have them wild. I'd give it an apple, always good to have a shop pet. But I guess that's why they're illegal here.

All I ever got in the garage, when I had a garage, was mostly racoons and space rats. And one time a bear. I may or may not have needed new underwear after that one.

That's my next purchase. Did the mounting holes strip by chance? I had one screw completely come out from hitting reflector so I assume that hole is now stripped and requires the front bumper set as well to secure the splitter.
I was able to thread a screw back in. We'll see how long it lasts ?

I use TRB RC bearings all the time. My Ecx Ruckus has been on TRB RC hub bearings since 2016.
I'm ordering mine on Fri. Can't pass it up for the price.

They're illegal in PA as pets, invasive species and all, and you're lucky enough to have them wild. I'd give it an apple, always good to have a shop pet. But I guess that's why they're illegal here.

All I ever got in the garage, when I had a garage, was mostly racoons and space rats. And one time a bear. I may or may not have needed new underwear after that one.
I'm pretty sure I would have needed new pants and shoes as well after that.

Radiolink rc6gs transmitter and bunch of receivers pair of 3s lipos for the big rock new clear body for big rock so I can customise it to match my black f350.
25kg servo for the Kraton
And standard- pair of front and back a arms for Kraton/outcast 4s, always need them incase of.

And now for a few days of bashing!

Forgot to order a second radiolink transmitter so that’s tomorow.

Back