What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This stuff came in yesterday and today.

1572912074580.png

So jelly man. Waiting on those high quality videos now

Well, I'm hoping the camera can do most of the work...lol I know this isn't supposed to be how it works but I'm trying to minimize handicaps.

Well, I'm hoping the camera can do most of the work...lol I know this isn't supposed to be how it works but I'm trying to minimize handicaps.
Well it's a move in the right direction.
Well it isn't here yet but I am excited that it will be tomorrow lol. New box for the new Kraton, new radio and extra reciver to go with it. Kinda excited my first one with a gyro. Glue gun, jr extentions and super bright LEDs to mount to the kraton to give it working headlights on channel control. Can't wait

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191104-192514_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104-192514_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20191104-192521_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104-192521_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20191104-192518_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104-192518_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

One day I'm gonna put some lights on an Arrma truck but not sure which one gets the least abuse. Maybe when I finally paint the Big Rock body I'll put some in there. I have a light kit and controller so I can use the radio for on/off somewhere in here.

I will let you know how these hold up. I plan on beating the crap out of them. Never done it before. I know the radio I bought has a on off switch for one of the channels so I am hoping I can just plug into that???

Needed an arm for the 3s, but decided to be proactive instead of reactive on this Jennys purchase. Also got to hold on to my order with Ted, while I waited until the shocks became available. He helped me out so I wouldn't get dinged for extra shipping charges. Also received my dust cover I bought off Amazon.View attachment 52327View attachment 52328
nice bro that things going to be a weapon!!!
Well my first electronics upgrades is happening Over this week. package arriving with the leopard box being as sexy as a new iPhone box
Its for the kraton- sorry infraction that’s not for you...... but these fireworks are??

Attachments

• 203E77B3-5D84-4577-896E-757B1739E617.jpeg
    203E77B3-5D84-4577-896E-757B1739E617.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 27
I use a dust deputy in my workshop and love it! I put the shop vac way back in my work bench (keeps the noise to a minimum being behind doors, and I hate tripping over vacs) and use something like this to turn it on and off -

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072F9DGRL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9enWDbSP5B926

With a nice big coil of hose I can use it as a poor mans compact dust collector on everything.
What size is your shop vac if you're storing it in another room?!

What size is your shop vac if you're storing it in another room?!
Lol, it's actually a little smaller and in the same room, just under the work bench with the (bench) doors closed. With the dust deputy you don't need a ton of capacity on the vac.

Lol, it's actually a little smaller and in the same room, just under the work bench with the (bench) doors closed. With the dust deputy you don't need a ton of capacity on the vac.
Interesting. I knew I wouldn't need a ton of capacity from the youtube videos I've been watching today but I wasn't able to find a Ridgid shop vac that was small but had a lot of power. I guess I could have gone with less power as my plans is to make a shop vac cart this week to hold it and the bucket and dust deputy.

Well it isn't here yet but I am excited that it will be tomorrow lol. New box for the new Kraton, new radio and extra reciver to go with it. Kinda excited my first one with a gyro. Glue gun, jr extentions and super bright LEDs to mount to the kraton to give it working headlights on channel control. Can't wait

Damn, I have a RadioLink 6ch with two receivers pretty much brand new and flawless that I'm about to put on the classified section very soon...

How have they worked for you? Any noticable difference with it?

I like the radio and receivers quite a bit. I just got wild late one night and bought the Noble on a whim. Also selling all my Tactic radios with receiver.

I planned to start listing stuff tonight but I ran out of propane for my heater and got cold out there. I will probably do it tomorrow night if I get back from work early enough. I'll go in early so I can get home early.

Back