What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I knew I wouldn't need a ton of capacity from the youtube videos I've been watching today but I wasn't able to find a Ridgid shop vac that was small but had a lot of power. I guess I could have gone with less power as my plans is to make a shop vac cart this week to hold it and the bucket and dust deputy.
I use the Rockler dust right https://www.rockler.com/dust-right-dust-separator with the Rigid HD1600 vac https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-...y-Vac-with-Detachable-Blower-HD1600/304795082.

It works pretty well for keeping dust out of the vacuum but still get enough in there to bother me. I think a cyclone would work pretty good with the Dust Right, so maybe I'll get one. By then I'll have enough money into it that I probably should've just went with a proper dust collection system. Oh well.

Interesting. I knew I wouldn't need a ton of capacity from the youtube videos I've been watching today but I wasn't able to find a Ridgid shop vac that was small but had a lot of power. I guess I could have gone with less power as my plans is to make a shop vac cart this week to hold it and the bucket and dust deputy.
I used the 4 gallon 5hp vac, and haven't emptied it in a year or more. I have had to empty the DD bucket a number of times though. You'll like it, it's nice to not have to replace the filter every other project.

1572922702629.png

Are you running a mr buddy heater on a large tank? If so, there is a filter you're supposed to use with it. Pretty cheap insurance.

Mr. Heater Fuel Filter for Portable Big Buddy Heaters #F273699 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HE8P2O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jyoWDb70SGFFC

Thanks. I am planning to use it with a larger tank and probably should've picked up the filter but in the Q&A on that hose assembly I bought they mentionioned it isn't necessary?
Thanks. I am planning to use it with a larger tank and probably should've picked up the filter but in the Q&A on that hose assembly I bought they mentionioned it isn't necessary?

Quick answers and they don't expound...
https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx2NVACG07UTWJ1/ref=ask_dp_lsw_al_hza?asin=B01MYO6CFG

I've had this debate with the guys at hunting camp, and we've had no failures due to a lack of filter. In fact, most of us didn't even know the filters existed. But man I would be upset if my heater died in my blind and it was -5 and I was an hour walk from the cabin... Maybe I'll pick one up now that I think about it!

I've had this debate with the guys at hunting camp, and we've had no failures due to a lack of filter. In fact, most of us didn't even know the filters existed. But man I would be upset if my heater died in my blind and it was -5 and I was an hour walk from the cabin... Maybe I'll pick one up now that I think about it!

Well hell. lol. I guess I better get one too.

Purchased some GRP S2 composite tires, 2 F/R Diffs and housings for my Outcast(first time purchasing through JennysRC, everything but their tires are all very good cost) . All my wiring, plugs, switches and battery holders finally showed up to start some body light kits with out wires running between Rx and body. Picked up some Acrylic paints for some rim and a arm coloring. Picked up some more Outdrives for the 6 diff housings purchased through that ebay deal a lil bit ago. Also some extra Arrma AR709024 Washers for the Diff cups and Outdrives as well!

Let's see. 2 new hrb 6s 6000mah.. hoping they are not junk, fireproof safe and 4 lipo bags just in case they are lol. New skid plate, and a turnigy channel relay for the lights I'm putting on the kraton.

I ordered tbr wheelie bars for my dhk Maximus and v4 Kraton. I’m going to order front bumpers for both as well after a few drinks and research haha. I ordered a HTRC battery charger, extra cables with ec5 connectors, Tekno wing for my Kraton, 1 million k diff fluid, battery straps, extra wheel nuts for the Kraton... any other suggestions I should spend money on while having a vodka in my hand? Haha

Looks like the menu just dropped to hot water and Mr. Noodle!??? congrats bro!
Man that's a step up. I am at the point where I am reusing my toilet paper lmao

typhon project...

But... But I still see money on the table! You couldn't have gotten everything! And still had some funds left over!?? ?

Heh, glad you were able to save a couple bucks!! Looks like wrenching time!! ?‍? Have fun!!

Back