What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20211216_174740.jpg

Surprisingly I've had the best luck with the USPS. UPS and Fedex likes to send packages halfway across the country in the wrong direction.

This is the route a lot of Fedex packages from Cali take.
I've also had Fedex packages go from Casper WY to Denver CO then back to Casper before coming here. And the best is still the time UPS said they couldn't find my house, the house had been there for like 30 years before I moved in to it.

View attachment 185169
During this past summer I was working on my dirtbike. A part I ordered from the east coast came to Portland OR (1 hr away from me), then up to Alaska and back!:( What???

Not Rc related but…..

I got myself a new iPhone 13 pro max….

Upgraded from a 8s plus…. Not sure how I feel about it so far but we shall see…. They gave me $800 for my trade in and I have $200 of Verizon up money I used towards tax and a charger…. …. Payments are $19 a month for the 512gb…. Then they made me change my plan so I am saving $30 a month….. soooooo the plan change actually is paying for my new phone and I am saving $11 a month!!!
Not a bad deal….

I am a skier so I am looking at electric heated mittens. I can’t do gloves, my fingers get very cold no matter how warm the gloves are.

Hmmm. What I need is a big insulted bag thing that I can put the transmitter and both handed in with enough space to control it properly.

Thanks that is perfect! I’ll go looking! What is that called? Wondering what the search term is.

I ride my motorcycle in less then desirable weather… i have battery powered heated gear… check out Mobile warming…. They have great products…. I wear the heated gloves and jacket, I am pretty sure they have heated mittens….

But after you find what you like, look on Amazon… usually, you can find last years model for half the price….

Nice! That the v2 longer one with the wide kit?

Ordered a set of v5/exb rear arms for my kraton exb after snapping one when clipping a tree last weekend.
A full set of hinge pins/retainers just in case.
A full set of axle carriers with bearings/caps/pivot balls.
2 sets of retail front carriers.
Lunsford tierods for the exb (broke one of those two, 34 seconds into it's first outing).

Just ordered a pack of 50 m4 serrated cup/tip grub screws for pinions and whatnot.

Got the kraton and outcast back up and running, just waiting on the lunsford and probodyrc body for the kraton.

Nice! That the v2 longer one with the wide kit?

Ordered a set of v5/exb rear arms for my kraton exb after snapping one when clipping a tree last weekend.
A full set of hinge pins/retainers just in case.
A full set of axle carriers with bearings/caps/pivot balls.
2 sets of retail front carriers.
Lunsford tierods for the exb (broke one of those two, 34 seconds into it's first outing).

Just ordered a pack of 50 m4 serrated cup/tip grub screws for pinions and whatnot.

Got the kraton and outcast back up and running, just waiting on the lunsford and probodyrc body for the kraton.
Yes

We received a signed acceptance of our offer on our next house today!!! 🎉🎉

Looks like we will be in our next house in the middle of February 2022. I will have a huge basement workshop area as well as another large dedicated Man Cave area. Both are blank slates and I can’t wait to get to work making them mine. 🤘🏻

Downside is I don’t have the large amount of land I had hoped for. Just wasn’t available in our budget right now and I gotta get rid of this condo before the market cools again.

Congrats man!
We received a signed acceptance of our offer on our next house today!!! 🎉🎉

Looks like we will be in our next house in the middle of February 2022. I will have a huge basement workshop area as well as another large dedicated Man Cave area. Both are blank slates and I can’t wait to get to work making them mine. 🤘🏻

Downside is I don’t have the large amount of land I had hoped for. Just wasn’t available in our budget right now and I gotta get rid of this condo before the market cools again.

Back