What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More bike tools!

Wheels Mfg bearing press for mountain bike linkage, hub and bottom bracket bearings. High quality USA-Made stuff.

You know the deal... Buy once, cry once. 🙂

IMG_20211211_113146.jpg
IMG_20211211_113057.jpg

Yea they aren’t bad for the price at all. Think they are just the rocket covers without the sticker haha. As for power I use little mini 3s batteries. They are rated for 12v so the 11.1 v 3s is perfect. What are yours rated for?? I’ve also powered them with the max6 on the higher voltage setting and they are still beast mode.
View attachment 185317

Heres the same setup on the Mojave :

They are rated for 12v. At the moment I have it plugged into the receiver.

Went to the LHS for a new MEXB skid plate mount set and M4x22mm it needs, since I not only broke the mount set but also one of the M4 screws in half last week 😳.
Than I also saw Arrma made this pit mat in XL size 😜. Gonna look good with the Mojave on it.
View attachment 185345
Couldn’t find a arrma mat for the longest. Just a all red discontinued version. Found this few days ago 👍🔥

How does this happen? From Sioux Falls back to Detroit?
View attachment 185626

They messaged me the other day saying they couldn’t deliver due to snow in driveway/front door.. I know for a fact I had it all cleared hours before they tried, so it was BS!! 🙄

Some stuff that arrived recently.
Thanks for the decals @WoodiE 👍👍 they made it around the world at the worst time of year for mail.

20211213_080950.jpg

Last edited:
Back