What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered some stuff from Jennys $15 for shipping, not bad IMO.
Typically is.
Just got the same chassis and a couple of smalls and shipping was the same price.
A smaller and heavier package was almost half the cost from Jenny's a week before.
I'm guessing it's the package size that determined the cost.
It's just not Jenny 🤪 but yes. Because it is probably in a odd style box or something

Typically is.
It's just not Jenny 🤪 but yes. Because it is probably in a odd style box or something
Most definitely.
Happened to me last month. Shipping estimate for a package doubled from June to July by UPS. I wanted to stab someone!🤬

Stuff...
A89F64A2-CD90-4603-B840-62B3FCDC17E8.jpeg
50673683-1E95-4AA4-90AB-FE8D4006F1BE.png
55E69F4E-5A72-4FF1-8801-D619BA27E45A.jpeg

Can’t wait to get my Neon yellow @3d-rc.myshopify.com wingmount 😍.

Last edited:
New lipo for my speed run 4-tec 2.0 :
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 10.52.34 PM.png

And a Arrma forum fan and a Premium membership!
Thanks @3d-rc.myshopify.com for pushing me over the edge. lol

New Talion body for my stretched Typhon, can't wait to get it painted 🤑 and also put on some GRP XM 7 that was new early today, actually did a new PB with it today on 152kmh
View attachment 234048
View attachment 234049
View attachment 234050
What towers did you use for this? Looks great, now I want one… think I can put one together from the parts bin.. I bet the 2100kv 4050 Tp motor I got from @Moirae the other day would work great in it 🤔🤔… but what esc for it ???

What towers did you use for this? Looks great, now I want one… think I can put one together from the parts bin.. I bet the 2100kv 4050 Tp motor I got from @Moirae the other day would work great in it 🤔🤔… but what esc for it ???
I'm using limitless tower's 🙂

The wifey ran the max 6 + a tp 4050 2100kv for a good while and it worked out great. She was geared for around 75-80mph and it was a little beast. I have a max6+tp 4060 1750kv in my outcast and it rips too. The mmx8s definitely stays cooler though.

Shipping has become crazy expensive. When I order anything from the US, $40-45 is typically my cheapest option, no matter how small the part is, these days. It's absolutely insane. I think it's safe to say this is a knock-on effect of a$$ploded fuel prices.
I honestly don’t understand shipping charges from the good ‘ol US of A.!!
I’m in the UK, Jenny'sRC is reasonable for everything except bodies and takes around 10-14 days. Most eBay seller charge more for shipping than the part.. and I just bought an Castle MMX from Amain and it was free shipping.!! THAT’S CALIFORNIA TO THE UK, WTF 🤣🤪😉

Last edited:
Back