What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheel hubs for my outcast... before I investigated the damage. One of my rear wheel hub pins shattered into 3 pieces, the hub didn't fall off, so I figured it broke, then got gouged all up by the remainder of the pin. Didn't get damaged much at all and was able to find a steel pin I picked up from the hardware store I had on hand for the random cvd repair to fix it.

Last couple days. Some shock n diff fluid,ec5-xt 90 adapters,ec60 to bullet for isd200 discharger, typhon axles n hexs only needed hexs but 25$ for both why the hell not. Ovanics 6s n dynamite reaction2 3s, skil 4v lithium driver (handy size?) And a shock stand. Partridge and the pear tree coming tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_2929.JPG
    IMG_2929.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 14
Bought some spare Typhon 3s parts from Jennys, for you know, just in case??
Skip that next time and just get the RPMs. You will eat stock ones like candy. Haven’t been able to break the RPMs. Just remember to flip them every month or so so they don’t end up bent too bad.

Think I know what I’m finally doing...... going beefcake! Glad I waited for evrything to be here only have to do it once now?? big thanks to Mitchell and the airforce team for all the testing they do! Shot fellas!

Attachments

• 64A20A5F-26CF-4C26-95CC-0FCF9DBC5B29.jpeg
    64A20A5F-26CF-4C26-95CC-0FCF9DBC5B29.jpeg
    501.5 KB · Views: 24
Scorched RC titanium ackerman plate for the outcast, comes with the little tabs on the front axle carriers. Voltage is out of stock and I couldn't find any at M2C for it. Noticed my stock one had a nice arc to it when fiddling with the servos the other day.

Ordered an Armor Werks servo mount for the outcast. After seeing the mount move around a bit when testing the DS3225 and going back to the savox 1210sg, figured I'd upgrade to alloy to remove the excess flexing.

Also ordered a couple 10A castle BEC's. One for sure for my ERBE which is running an hpi rebranded MMv1. It has a pretty weak esc in it and couldn't even try to power the 1202 servo, caused the receiver to brown out. Didn't realize how strained the internal BEC was in that thing, so figured I could help take some of that load away. May put one in the outcast... but the stupid receiver box is made for ants, so not sure if I'll mess with that.

Funny how ~$140 looks so unimpressive when tidy. lol! Screws/nuts/washers are similar looking. Any time I make an order at mcmaster, it's usually more than $100. Then they all fit into 3 little screw together containers and I'm sad. Looks like a lot more stuff when you have 20 little bags of stuff on your desk.

I have a similar box. Hard keeping spares for everything, especially when you have 3-4 brands, styles, sizes of trucks.

Back