What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay's my boy! He's the one who I built the Budweiser Buggy for & he gave me the okay to buy another esc. Jenny's has em for $85 but I might try to surprise him & get a non-warranty max6 instead- I'm tired of these junk spektrum electronics. & that spot in his yard is a swamp all year around so the grass doesn't really grow there anyway & it's technically city property so they can reseed it!!😉😆
Gotcha! Was just kidding about the yard...I actually think it looks cool..lol. nice job (y) Cool. Hook up your boy Jay with a max 6!

I went to the park and did some bashing with my smaller ramp I just built. I broke the talion rear wing and diff housing after some very bad landings. I got home and then ran my biggest rc with my little one in it.

IMG_9365.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

Just a quick (hour long) rip with my TLR Typhon. This thing is a blast and it's tough! Rolled it and crashed it a little and no damage at all.

Ya need some lights & bigger/better tires to keep running there bro! I love my Typhons, can't get enough of em!!🥰😃👍🤘

Ya need some lights & bigger/better tires to keep running there bro! I love my Typhons, can't get enough of em!!🥰😃👍🤘
It's a fun car! This is just right outside my apartment. Handles really well in the super short grass and hard packed dirt. Can't wait to take it to a track.

So cool! I love tractors, farms, wide open land. Spent a lot of time with my grandparents working the fields growing up in Michigan. Is this your land and equipment or do you work here?
Must be so peaceful. I have no clue about a peaceful quiet place due to me living in a concrete jungle.☹️

It must have been a snow kinda day, took my mother on her weekly outing, headed up north of Donner. Threw the 8s in the Jeep and slid it around in the snow for a bit. The mil/earplug/mil deal worked out pretty good, could do wheelies with almost no effort and the ballooning of the front tires was minimized enough so they didn't look like it was going to shed another one any second.

Sadly nothing was broken two days in a row. soon you vultures.
k8s.jpeg

Back