What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those aren't rocks those are stones, maybe small boulders :LOL:
I hope you made that Kraton of yours toe those boulders.
Tow those boulders...?

( spelling police in the house..?? )

Some were extremely heavy and at my age (52) lifting them is dicey. I rolled this one to the tree. It had "traction" written all over it ?
20200224_160451.jpg

Tow those boulders...?

( spelling police in the house..?? )
F-ing stupid phone. Jeez ?‍♂️ Who made up predictive texting? Like this phone really knows my thoughts??

Ah Ed. I was gonna do that to pay for room and board during my visit. Guess I'll have to mow the lawn and trim the tree instead?
Is that code for curtains matching the carpet?

Ah Ed. I was gonna do that to pay for room and board during my visit. Guess I'll have to mow the lawn and trim the tree instead?
Is that code for curtains matching the carpet?
I was gonna joke on that as well!! Sorry, my dad's sense of humor is always in the gutter, hence where I learned it!! :ROFLMAO: ;)

Got lucky found rubber sealed bearings that fit my 3day old Outcast 4s for the bellcrank. Very noticeable diffrence. Servo doesn't wine any more,a little quicker, and smoother!?

Last edited:
Baseball practice with my son today, Home Depot for closet shelving and then went to Goat hobbies in plantation Florida and picked up a arrma limitless to add to the garage. infraction and talion are already in the garage Along with my redcat landslide.

Attachments

• 9B6A79CD-653E-4AA3-8AC4-0D486502F167.jpeg
    9B6A79CD-653E-4AA3-8AC4-0D486502F167.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 14
I installed the Hobbystar 60A brushless ESC and brushless motor in the Redcat EXT today. It cogs ridiculously but it’s gonna fly on 2S. I’d drop the pinion a tooth if screw access wasn’t such a PIA even with the larger 17T. One of the screws is behind the spur which is stupid. The chassis and motor mount flex so bad that its hard to get the mesh right. I really do not like that design. It’s almost like all of the braces have to be installed before you can set the mesh but it isn’t possible. You install the braces and can’t access the screws.

Was working on wrapping and balancing a set of used traxxas ext talons and realized as I was balancing that the set screw that holds the hub is bent... so was giving me a bad result. :( Just spent $9 on 10 set screws to replace it.

Last edited:
Back