Why do adults feel the need to B.S.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineer

🦄💩
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Making my weekly pilgrimage to the hobby shop and somehow walked into a conversation with some unknown person who wanted to regale me with tales of how he just finished building a 20S Typhon that did 230-240 MPH.

I was scratching my head for what sort of Jedi mind trick test I was supposed to be passing but I suppose my looks of indifference caused him to seek out weaker souls to conquer.

Not sure while people feel the need to spin tall tales with R.C. Cars - but that being said, what are some of the best B.S. stories you’ve heard (or told :p)?

Will Arrma warranty’s cover my broken A-arms and bumper cuz clearly it’s not my driving skills that need improvement it’s the “product Arrma is giving us!! B.S learn to control your rig or just accept breakage as part of hobby!! It’s not called BASHING for nothing!! 🤘🏻🤘🏻

" I shimmed my diffs properly and they keep stripping, Arrma sucks I'm going back to traxass, they should come rtr like advertised:mad::mad::mad:" shows us a picture and there is no shims beside the ring gear bearing....yeah properly eh?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ or "I don't hose it down just splash water on my wheels and plastic parts, but for some reason my motor is rusted and my esc just keeps blinking?"

Last edited:
Meh......
My Typhon is on 25s and easily goes 260-265 !
easy !!
249 all day !
no BS !
041088C7-A7F4-491C-929C-35505D0CA294.gif

Making my weekly pilgrimage to the hobby shop and somehow walked into a conversation with some unknown person who wanted to regale me with tales of how he just finished building a 20S Typhon that did 230-240 MPH.

I was scratching my head for what sort of Jedi mind trick test I was supposed to be passing but I suppose my looks of indifference caused him to seek out weaker souls to conquer.

Not sure while people feel the need to spin tall tales with R.C. Cars - but that being said, what are some of the best B.S. stories you’ve heard (or told :p)?
Was the guy's name Kevin?

noobs who buy an rc without any knowledge of what they are doing but refuse to accept advice from others:
“I...I...I just plugged the battery in and it just exploded wth I just want to be done with this hobby”:mad:

different subject.

Me: walks in with a set of new tires escs another motor and a pile of plane parts AND a bunch of other random stuff.

Brother: how much do you think you spent at hobbytown?

(Punch line) me: idk, maybe a couple hundred dollars??? I don’t think I spent that much...

hobbytown employee: you spent $5000 since you made your account with us!

You live in Ohio right? Probably was @jondilly1974 (y):p

This was the best one I ever heard on here. "I ran my Arrma Raider full speed into a stop sign, the entire right side sheared off, it must be as cheap as a Chinese Rc car."

Last edited:
Sheesh man, I mean clearly he was talking in scale, you didn’t believe his Typhon could do 30mph? Tough crowd🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back