⭐"WHAT DID YOU BREAK TODAY" HALL OF FAME⭐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Many have been following since it's inception, but for those who haven't, the "what did you break today" thread was something I created back in December of 2018.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-break-today.8928/

It started as a jab at Arrma since it seemed like all I ever did from the first day I got my new Notorious 6s, was break sh!t. Turns out I was just a really bad driver (still am) but the thread took on a life of it's own over the years. In 2021, I decided to start giving awards each month to the best of the best destroyers of rc's. This thread will be the place where we can look to see who those awesome contributors were. If you break em, be sure to post it in the link above, and maybe you too can join this select group of some the greatest "bashers" on the forum. I will update this post each month so the winners can always have an easy place to look back and remember.

Inductees:
@Mastaa @HZRDOS @rotauq @jondilly1974 @Kusher @Edough13 @Hammer Down @Slim64684 @Wakko @Reubydoobe @dadlifex3 @Mazduh3 @BashingBrian @Be Ready @slick2500 @K-BASH @Armarookie43 @SupersonicGranite but I can only attach 15 files in this post so new one started at the end of the thread.
lt04027254_quantized (2).png
lt04027254_quantized.png
lt04027254_quantized (1).png
lt04027254_quantized (3).png
lt04027254_quantized (4).png
lt04027254_quantized - Copy (1).png
lt04027254_quantized - Copy.png
JUNE 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD (1).png
JUNE 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD.png
JUNE 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD (2).png
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD (1).png
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD HONORABLE MENTIONS.png
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD INJURY (1).png
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD (2).png
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD (3).png

AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD INJURY.png
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD.png

Last edited:
I forgot all about my march certificate, June was obviously more memorable:rolleyes:

Good job J.reading throu them has my side hurting,,,from laughing 😅 rots redefining rc toe in...killing me brother ..much love to ya @rotauq ,how's the toe brother???

Looking back after 5.5 months, recovery has gone above expectation. It might be short, boneless and senseless, but it still looks like a toe:
IMG_20211202_103211.jpg

Some of the nerve endings are slowly growing back, which occasionally hurts more than the past months. Especially when my 80kg dog stands on it. Wearing shoes isn't great either. But i can walk normal, balance problems only when carrying heavy stuff or standing on uneven ground.
All with all, this "RC toe in" could have been so much worse....

I forgot all about my march certificate, June was obviously more memorable:rolleyes:

Looking back after 5.5 months, recovery has gone above expectation. It might be short, boneless and senseless, but it still looks like a toe:
View attachment 183417
Some of the nerve endings are slowly growing back, which occasionally hurts more than the past months. Especially when my 80kg dog stands on it. Wearing shoes isn't great either. But i can walk normal, balance problems only when carrying heavy stuff or standing on uneven ground.
All with all, this "RC toe in" could have been so much worse....
Glad to see you doing better,,I think all of us learned a lesson from your crash.sorry you had to be one to go throu all the pain for us all to open our eyes to the dangers. Lol cause of your crash my beater work car has boot scuff marks all over drivers side fender from me climbing up an down off the hood.i know I'm 100% redneck.thanks @rotauq for taking one for the team👍

Back