⭐"WHAT DID YOU BREAK TODAY" HALL OF FAME⭐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries for the past two months including the crowned champion but now MIA Josh Ludden 😢 @Greengaunja for June, and @SenorWickedStix @Doom! and @MisterG with the coveted "I hurt myself" award.

New Arrma Forum Certificate - Copy - JOSHLUDDEN.png

June 2023.png

June 2023 injury award.png

Entries for the past two months including the crowned champion but now MIA Josh Ludden 😢 @Greengaunja for June, and @SenorWickedStix @Doom! and @MisterG with the coveted "I hurt myself" award.

View attachment 310904

View attachment 310905

View attachment 310906
Congrats! I have been treating my rigs a bit nicer and I don't run them as much as I used to. If not, I would probably be in the HOF every month 😅. I've blown a whole bunch of tires though during these last few months. Does that count? 😂. Torn up tires during these months : 3 Kaiju tires, one Proline masher X, one stock EXB K8S tire, two ripped proline trenchers, and one ripped 4s V2 Kraton tire on my K6S XL 🤦

Three entries into the HOF this month. @Daywalker_27 for his unfortunate accident that shattered a window on his 1:1, @BashTillBroken for slicing and dicing his thumb and of course, @joshludden for his much anticipated return.
July 2023.png
JULY 2023 injury.png
Welcomed back Josh.png
IMG_20230801_150307.jpg
IMG_20230801_150255.jpg

Last edited:
Just received my hall of fame prize from @Notorious J and just wanted to give him a shout out for making me feel a little better 🤏🏼 for breaking so much stuff. And for keeping up with one of the most fun threads on the forum. Also I couldn’t have done it without the spirit of @joshludden 😆💪🏼
IMG_7158.jpeg

Just received my hall of fame prize from @Notorious J and just wanted to give him a shout out for making me feel a little better 🤏🏼 for breaking so much stuff. And for keeping up with one of the most fun threads on the forum. Also I couldn’t have done it without the spirit of @joshludden 😆💪🏼View attachment 344199
Congrats on the big "win"!!! Too bad I had to take almost 6 months off! Get ready, I'm gonna be up for serious ripping (crashing) this year!!🤣

Last edited:
Congrats on the big "win"!!! Too bad I had take almost 6 months off! Get ready, I'm gonna be up for serious ripping (crashing) this year!!🤣
Bring it on! 😁
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Bring it on! 😁
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
I will beat both of you guys I have some turbine rc jets coming in and I’m sure you know they ain’t cheap how many of the 3 I’m getting do you think I’ll crash?!

Just received my hall of fame prize from @Notorious J and just wanted to give him a shout out for making me feel a little better 🤏🏼 for breaking so much stuff. And for keeping up with one of the most fun threads on the forum. Also I couldn’t have done it without the spirit of @joshludden 😆💪🏼View attachment 344199
Congrats brother. Nothing like a cheap t-shirt to ease the pain of all that metal, plastic and carbon fibre you had to replace. Good news, the year is still young and who knows if there will be a repeat for the title in 2024. @joshludden & @BashTillBroken seem to be warming up, so competition should be tight. May the best man/woman fail!

What the hell, I didn't get a T-Shirt, lol. Found two ZEEE 4s packs that should just barely fit in my Kraton 1/8 EXB build's battery compartment.... Breakage coming as soon as it warms up out here in Colorado. ;)
It was kind of a Christmas bonus thing🤷‍♂️

Back