⭐"WHAT DID YOU BREAK TODAY" HALL OF FAME⭐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit -Sorry this should be in the what did you break today thread.🤦

Moonstone Jr.'s tally
First he Accidentally Submerged his Granite. Had to strip the whole thing down and rebuild.
This weekends bashing casualties
1-Destroyed Body
2-Bent and pulled apart shock
3-Esc tabs ripped off
4- Sliced finger open while using utility knife to cut of remainder of tabs. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I was fine with everything up to number 4!!!

Only thing I broke was the shock boot on my Notorious. Which I gotta say is frickin awesome truck!!!!
IMG_20220924_153920.jpg

IMG_20220924_153939.jpg

IMG_20220924_154010.jpg

IMG_20220925_145038.jpg

Oh and his servo started getting stuck. Guess it didn't like being a submarine. So installed a 35kg Injora servo.

Last edited:
One more winner for this month as we relish in other people's personal injuries here on the Forum. All you Sheila's out there, put it together for a brother from down under, @Warby!

September 2022 injury.png
20221003_133952.jpg

Tis' but a scratch
Monty Python Fight GIF
Unfortunately the scratch isn't the most painful part. Sore all over. Can't lift my right arm. Maybe I'm older than I think.
One more winner for this month as we relish in other people's personal injuries here on the Forum. All you Sheila's out there, put it together for a brother from down under, @Warby!

View attachment 247917View attachment 247918
I didn't know I could get rewarded for being clumsy. If I had of known this, I would have a good collection of certificates by now. 😆🤣

Well done @Rottster for being crowned this month's king of breaking shite. 😆🤣

Run, break, repair, repeat

I broke my X-Maxx almost in half and I wasn't even trying! 🤦

I broke my X-Maxx almost in half and I wasn't even trying! 🤦
You were in the running, but you didn't have the cool artwork that @Rottster did. And I gave last month's award to a split chassis, so didn't want it to look like I was playing favorites.

You were in the running, but you didn't have the cool artwork that @Rottster did. And I gave last month's award to a split chassis, so didn't want it to look like I was playing favorites.
Would it be possible to post the pic that earned the recipients their certificate going forward? That would add some extra...zest. :LOL:

Back