⭐"WHAT DID YOU BREAK TODAY" HALL OF FAME⭐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that sucks. On the upside, aside from the wing everything looked to have survived the wreck intact. Chin up bro. You'll get it worked out.
Yep very minor damage thankfully so was able to scrounge old parts and get it back together. Hoping to run a 3s pass with the new parallel packs tomorrow🤞🏼

Was bashing earlier today before Dusk. My 6S Kraton.
I did the Left rear arm/ H. Pin and Shock standoff. I was getting Big Air happy. All of 10 feet and boom.(y)
I'm a lighweight.:ROFLMAO:

20221118_165809.jpg

20221118_165838.jpg

20221118_165852.jpg

I'm not sure how to fix this. I am a newb. :LOL:
Does the RX box have to come out?
Do I need to adjust my servo endpoints again? After I reinstall the rear shock? I'm using a Spektrum DX5C radio with AVC, if that helps. It has the latest Firmware.
Help.:giggle:

Last edited:
Do I need to adjust my servo endpoints again? After I reinstall the rear shock? I'm using a Spektrum DX5C radio with AVC, if that helps. It has the latest Firmware.
Ya just throw it on a table real hard an it fixs itself,KEV style😅🤣😂

Have you tried turning the truck OFF and then back ON?😜

While experiencing the same pain of the front axel popping off on my Talion, I researched the forum for help. Long story short. I took off the washer to screw the ball joint in and now my servo took a crap because it is too hard to turn it now. I know that the stock servo is junk just from being on here a week but I didn’t expect to replace it so soon. Stay tuned as I seem to break something every time I drive it!

I took off the washer to screw the ball joint in and now my servo took a crap because it is too hard to turn it now.
That should have no effect on how hard it is to turn. I’d say your pillar/pillow ball retainers are too tight.

While experiencing the same pain of the front axel popping off on my Talion, I researched the forum for help. Long story short. I took off the washer to screw the ball joint in and now my servo took a crap because it is too hard to turn it now. I know that the stock servo is junk just from being on here a week but I didn’t expect to replace it so soon. Stay tuned as I seem to break something every time I drive it!
Some of those stocker servos don't last a pack. You are not alone. Trust me. I remove them out the box. Mainly because a 35 kg servo really makes the rig shine best. More fun to drive with a better servo. You won't realize it until you swap it out and try a more powerful servo. Also shimming the Servo saver along with the new servo is necessary most of the time.

BTW , The Pivot ball nuts need to be adjusted properly and frequently checked. Dirt/ fine Clay can even bind them up from bashing. Check after each bash session and before running again. You might even hear "squeaking" at the PB's when steering L-R on the bench. A clear sign of tight/ dirty PB's/hubs. Take note of this. Then the servo saver and servo works overtime. sluggish at best. Limited travel results. This can burn out a servo also. Servo endpoints Must be done/adjusted correctly also. This is a given.
I place my PB's in a drill and polish them with a Polish. And clean out the hubs. Some track guys will even use a Fine Powdered Graphite ( for locks) On the PB's before installing them. Just a light dusting onto the Balls. It works. But just polishing the Balls and cleaning out the hubs works. I use "Simple Green" to wipe out the plastic parts on my rigs.
Never use an oil or Grease on the PB's!
I have used Dupont Chain Saver Dry lube on worn out PB hubs in a "pinch". to free it up. Knowing I still need to replace the Hubs altogether at some point.
The best way to adjust all 4 PB nuts is with the Servo disconnected from the Steering Belcrank. The only way to see that the PB's are free turning in both directions is by isolating the servo from the equation.
Out the box the Pivot balls are way too tight in many cases. And a newb won't realize it. Never addressing this. Not knowing better. Even just One Tight PB nut can screw the whole thing up.

:cool:

EDITED.

Last edited:
Back