⭐"WHAT DID YOU BREAK TODAY" HALL OF FAME⭐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of those stocker servos don't last a pack. You are not alone. Trust me. I remove them out the box. Mainly because a 35 kg servo really makes the rig shine best. More fun to drive with a better servo. You won't realize it untill you swap it out and try a more powerful servo. Also shimming the Servo saver along with the new servo is necessary most of the time.
I couldn't agree more. Swapping out the stock servo on my Infraction made a night and day difference.

If you're following along, it comes as no surprise that this month's recipient of the coveted "WDYBT" award goes to the master of destruction, @joshludden
DECEMBER 2022.png

Wow, what an honor!😆🙃 Not sure if you've gotten too many repeat offenders here, but I do appreciate the recognition for "trying"! Could you guys imagine what I'd wreck if I actually got REALLY big air??!!🤣 What can I say, I love driving fast & jumping far (notice I didn't say high!😂) Really glad I bought good tools @ the outset & ALMOST love wrenching/tinkering as much as bashing (maybe I take that term a little too literally 😀) Sometimes I find myself a little disappointed @ night after a good session or 2, looking @ a perfectly operational vehicle, w/ nothing to fix😁🙃🤪 I don't know who coined the phrase "send it, bend it, mend it" but it DEFINITELY applies to me!!!!! Thanks arrma peeps & keep on bashing!!!!!!!😃👍🤘

Not a ‘break’ so much as a ‘haven’t seen this one before’. fiddlesticking fisher people 😂 Now, along with the copious amounts of fishing line I’m always pulling from my wheels and wrecked bearings, I have to pull fishhooks from my tires.

88193335-751C-4BA7-A2EC-90F32330B33D.jpeg

Not a ‘break’ so much as a ‘haven’t seen this one before’. fiddlesticking fisher people 😂 Now, along with the copious amounts of fishing line I’m always pulling from my wheels and wrecked bearings, I have to pull fishhooks from my tires.

View attachment 264785
Where the he'll are you running your cars!? :LOL:

Where the he'll are you running your cars!? :LOL:
😂 yeah…our neighborhood park has a small lake at the center. It totally dried up over this last year. It’s a blast running the cars around there because it’s just wide open and fun, but fishing hooks and line suck.

0C7D8A41-C782-4A22-B504-D0F26D04ECE0.jpeg

E7F15FD7-1D8C-4E2F-952B-819BE6718269.jpeg

Here what it looked like last year. Had some fantastic bass and other fish there. Good fishing actually.

Attachments

• 0028A542-8E2E-4774-90C0-BC488D2B78F3.jpeg
    0028A542-8E2E-4774-90C0-BC488D2B78F3.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

View attachment 264785

Now I'm totally hooked. ;)

Wth!? 😆 ....this forum has the largest gathering of carnage enthusiasts I've ever witnessed.
Excellence is rewarded you know

Another year has gone by, and the members of the Arrma Forum haven't stopped filling the WDYBT thread with awesome carnage and destruction. There was a prize giveaway in December from our friends at @3d-rc.myshopify.com. Was only supposed to have one winner, but I felt that these two tried equally as hard to totally destroy their trucks, so it was only fitting I awarded them both. Please help me in congratulating both @Armarookie43 & @djrahbee in joining the What Did You Break Today hall of fame. 👏👏
Arrma Forum award - Copy.png

Back