⭐"WHAT DID YOU BREAK TODAY" HALL OF FAME⭐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please help me in congratulating this months top tier destroyers of rc, @djrahbee and @joshludden
leonardo dicaprio GIF

March 2023.png

Broke my right rear FT shock standoff screw yesterday. Some 20 footer mislandings.
Anyone notice that M3 x 28mm 12.9 grade screws are hard to find. Arrma gets $1.00 each for them. MCmaster-Carr has 30mm lengths. And Not cheap IMHO.
I really should ugrade to BQ CF towers and M4 M2C standoffs ....I know.:giggle:
BTW, Don't even think about using the EXB Standoffs. They crack so easily if you just sneeze at them. What was Arrma thinking?? I rather use the standard and just replace the long M3 screws when they snap. But I am low on them. Have only one spare left on the side. Need to stock up or just go with M4 Standoffs. Someone twist my arm already.:giggle:

Broke my right rear FT shock standoff screw yesterday. Some 20 footer mislandings.
Anyone notice that M3 x 28mm 12.9 grade screws are hard to find. Arrma gets $1.00 each for them. MCmaster-Carr has 30mm lengths. And Not cheap IMHO.
I really should ugrade to BQ CF towers and M4 M2C standoffs ....I know.:giggle:
BTW, Don't even think about using the EXB Standoffs. They crack so easily if you just sneeze at them. What was Arrma thinking?? I rather use the standard and just replace the long M3 screws when they snap. But I am low on them. Have only one spare left on the side. Need to stock up or just go with M4 Standoffs. Someone twist my arm already.:giggle:
You need to post this type of thing is this thread https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-break-today.8928/. This is just the hall of fame recognition thread.

Wow @djrahbee, is that 2 outta the last 3 that we've both "won"? Oh golly I'm on a roll now! Just you guys wait, it's just starting to warm up & then I'll be running the speed runner too (& possibly a 2nd one I'm currently working on) so then there may be some SERIOUS carnage!🤣 Thanks again go out to @Notorious J for keeping a diligent, watchful eye on this most entertaining "contest". Most of all I'd like to thank all of you guys out there for smashing your rigs into stuff & bringing some laughs along. Sometimes it really brightens my day knowing that I'm not the only one driving & wrecking some of their prized possessions (misery loves company 😆) Send it, bend it, mend it!!!!😃🥰🤪👍🤘

Wow @djrahbee, is that 2 outta the last 3 that we've both "won"? Oh golly I'm on a roll now! Just you guys wait, it's just starting to warm up & then I'll be running the speed runner too (& possibly a 2nd one I'm currently working on) so then there may be some SERIOUS carnage!🤣 Thanks again go out to @Notorious J for keeping a diligent, watchful eye on this most entertaining "contest". Most of all I'd like to thank all of you guys out there for smashing your rigs into stuff & bringing some laughs along. Sometimes it really brightens my day knowing that I'm not the only one driving & wrecking some of their prized possessions (misery loves company 😆) Send it, bend it, mend it!!!!😃🥰🤪👍🤘
Definitely one of the more entertaining threads to follow. Didn't expect to become such a "regular" 🤣😁😎 Also..I didn't even post all the stuff I broke this past month..lol 🤣🤙🏼

Incredible carnage guys!! Knocked me off the throne this time, but believe me I'm not gonna quit driving my rigs now- all 6 are now operational so my odds of smashing something went WAY up!!😆 Send it, bend it, mend it!!!!😍😃🤣👍🤘

Back