SCT410.3 build the Hekno Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Mom always said "Drive like a Maniac"
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Granite Grom
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
  9. Typhon 6s
My boring build of the Tekno SCT410.3. Just a basic stock build for now will upgrade as time goes by.

ESC - BLX120 mounted on a Arrma 3S receiver box with the servo mount cut off
Motor - Arrma 3200kv BLX
Servo - Amazon 25kg cheapo
Wheels - ??????
Body - ??????

Hekno2.jpg

My boring build of the Tekno SCT410.3. Just a basic stock build for now will upgrade as time goes by.

Motor - Arrma 3200kv BLX
Wheels - ??????
Body - ??????

View attachment 248173
Awesome!! You planning on mostly bashing or racing? That might change your body and tire plans ;)

I've seen plenty of people have that motor/esc in the MT410, so I'm sure it will have more than enough power for the SCT. Stoked for you! I'll mail you your membership card :ROFLMAO:

Awesome!! You planning on mostly bashing or racing? That might change your body and tire plans ;)

I've seen plenty of people have that motor/esc in the MT410, so I'm sure it will have more than enough power for the SCT. Stoked for you! I'll mail you your membership card :ROFLMAO:
I'm a Basher, and I don't take it easy on any of my rigs. I had the BLX stuff laying around so I might as well put it to use. Building rigs can get out of hand and before you know it it's a $1000 build 😮 I'll be checking my mail box for my member ship card🤣

I'm a Basher, and I don't take it easy on any of my rigs. I had the BLX stuff laying around so I might as well put it to use. Building rigs can get out of hand and before you know it it's a $1000 build 😮 I'll be checking my mail box for my member ship card🤣
Bashers unite! I definitely feel like one of the minority on the tekno forum that focuses on bashing the SCT :LOL:

Second hand electronics are the best! Budget builds seem to be par for the course around here for the SCT410.

And don't get too excited about the membership card. You're only cleared for security level 1--that's just one step above visitor access.

Out of curiosity, what tires are you running now since the 17mm swap?
I'm not sure, they were thrown in to a deal I made with a buddy. Brand new, traditional pin style, probably off of some RTR buggy. I haven't even ran them yet, been too busy.

OMG TOO COOL!! 😂 So I guess I need to open mine and start building it before I get a card? 🍻:ROFLMAO:
Uh, yeah!! You ain't gettin no members only jacket till it's built!!🤣🤣

Motor - Arrma 3200kv BLX
Wheels - ??????
Body - ??????

View attachment 248173
Duratrax has quite a few sct offerings for under $50 a set. I put a slash body on mine, easy peasy.
I just scored a set of the Jconcepts choppers tires to try. Blocky knobbies, should work well for my clay track, but man, they're hella soft rubber!
I never understood the way these tire manufacturers think.. Duratrax makes x cons for buggies and truggies, but not sct.. also make punch sct, but only premounted on slash wheels? By the way, slash wheels/tires can work, but won't tuck under the fenders..
Jconcepts has the choppers, but only in super soft compound, and only for sct? Why no buggy/truggy or harder compounds is just beyond logical IMO.
Oh, by the way, congrats!! The Tekno sct is awesome!! Super tough AND tight!!

Last edited:
You've guys have got it all wrong. I'm just the security coordinator. I have no idea whose at the helm of this conglomeration. @KnowAir has friends in the "inner circle" and is the better one to ask...
the way of the SCT.jpg

@Dutch how difficult was it to mount the receiver box on the tekno esc tray? Just realized what you had done with that looking back on the first post!

You've guys have got it all wrong. I'm just the security coordinator. I have no idea whose at the helm of this conglomeration. @KnowAir has friends in the "inner circle" and is the better one to ask...
View attachment 248230
@Dutch how difficult was it to mount the receiver box on the tekno esc tray? Just realized what you had done with that looking back on the first post!
IDK bout "inner circle"..more like "inner sphincter".. cuz I talk out my butt alot🤣🤣

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I think they need a redesign...
Sorry, I couldn't resist! Love the idea though! I see scorched rc has made inner fenders for the slash, I know the Tekno is no where near popular enough for scorched to bother, but wonder if they couldn't be retrofitted to the Tekno?🤔
They're out of stock on scorched rc's site, not sure how long they've been OOS..maybe a bad sign?
Since I used 2 liter soda bottles for the mojave, perhaps 1 liter will be big enough for the mini 'jave?

View attachment 248230
@Hector_Fisher Not hard at all, I mounted the box with double sided tape and then drilled 3 holes. Then used M3x6 and nyloc nuts to secure it.
m1.jpg

m2.jpg
m3.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back