What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to make a decision today, crash or hit some dumb kit on a dirt bike. It's still drivable, just gotta get the hammer out and buy a new wing mount.
I also broke the shock rod end but fixed that in the field. While I was fixing the shock rod end that dumb kit ran head on into another kid on a 4 wheeler........

View attachment 234771View attachment 234772
Stoopid kids & their toys!😂

Ah poop! always a hard choice between doing the right thing and doing the thing that would be best for the gene pool. 😜 :ROFLMAO:
I had to make a decision today, crash or hit some dumb kit on a dirt bike. It's still drivable, just gotta get the hammer out and buy a new wing mount.
I also broke the shock rod end but fixed that in the field. While I was fixing the shock rod end that dumb kit ran head on into another kid on a 4 wheeler........

View attachment 234771View attachment 234772

100ish an many hrs of cutting, prepping, painting, an THOUGHT went into this body...less than 7 runs on it..lol
I'm sure that will buff out. 👀

Fuuuuuuuuuu.......:oops:
Alot of that was going on after video ends..🤣😂already painted where paint chipped off,yellow is all I have,some scuffs an couple small tears..2mm delta is tough.....SHES GOT SOME BATTLE WOUNDS..surprisingly very minimal damage to car..before an after

20220810_200555.jpg

20220804_132701.jpg

Alot of that was going on after video ends..🤣😂already painted where paint chipped off,yellow is all I have,some scuffs an couple small tears..2mm delta is tough.....SHES GOT SOME BATTLE WOUNDS..surprisingly very minimal damage to car..before an after

View attachment 235229

View attachment 235230
I can imagine all the beeps that would have been in the video.:ROFLMAO:

Looks good!👌

After a great rip in the gravel/blacktop lot hit lvc so pulled the lid to check temps & noticed the ominous black stripe inside. Took it inside to inspect- somehow the center diff exploded ☹ & apparently when I pried the pinion off w/ the broken mip driver in it I bent the motor shaft. Now it must be causing all sorts of problems. Pinion grub screw came loose, the wobbly motor shaft is chewing up the new 20t pinion too. It also looks like I need to try to resurrect my lipo

20220811_174143.jpg

20220811_170724.jpg

20220811_174600.jpg

20220811_171023.jpg

So I don't have pics because all I do now is repair and go. Kraton at the bmx park yesterday. Front left driveshaft kept popping out. Put it back in three times on site and kept bashing. I've got an rpm lower arm there and it's just too damn flexible. Fourth time was the game ender when I noticed one of the output cups had a piece sheared off. Also broke to shock ends on the Losi LMT, but that's a different conversation. When I got home and began the tear down on the Kraton, noticed the front gear box was mangled too. Only thing holding it on was two screws from the front. New gear box installed, changed the cup on the dif, shaved off about 5mm on the lower arm and about 2mm on the upper. Looks good and ready for action. Oh, and this also happened off one jump
VideoCapture_20220813-135040.jpg
VideoCapture_20220813-135007.jpg

So I don't have pics because all I do now is repair and go. Kraton at the bmx park yesterday. Front left driveshaft kept popping out. Put it back in three times on site and kept bashing. I've got an rpm lower arm there and it's just too damn flexible. Fourth time was the game ender when I noticed one of the output cups had a piece sheared off. Also broke to shock ends on the Losi LMT, but that's a different conversation. When I got home and began the tear down on the Kraton, noticed the front gear box was mangled too. Only thing holding it on was two screws from the front. New gear box installed, changed the cup on the dif, shaved off about 5mm on the lower arm and about 2mm on the upper. Looks good and ready for action. Oh, and this also happened off one jumpView attachment 235841View attachment 235842
Somebody pin RC PHOTO OF THE YEAR. This one should start it off!
Sorry @Notorious J for the damaged RC but as stated by @Doom! it's an AWESOME photo!

Back