What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good gosh!! W.I.T.H. did you hit or do to that Fire Team!!?? :ROFLMAO: and yes, that's also considered an open diff!:ROFLMAO: More pics please during the surgery?

Good gosh!! W.I.T.H. did you hit or do to that Fire Team!!?? :ROFLMAO: and yes, that's also considered an open diff!:ROFLMAO: More pics please during the surgery?
I went to check out a BMX park I heard about nearby which was amazing. So I ended up going a little bigger than I normally do and eating more mud than I would either. Nosed in, cracked the bulkhead and jammed that body piece in through the crack. it really should’ve died a lot earlier with how bad I was crashing though tbh.

Had a quick bash in the snow with a few of my rigs this afternoon before heading back to work. Definitely stripped something out on the vorteks since it lost power to the rear wheels.

Apparently lost another rear body mount

20230204_145319.jpg

Not broken today, but discovered today. Investigating my super squeaky & sloppy steering on the Black Sheep I found rusty cvds, a blown inner wheel bearing, broken top plate/center brace mount thingy & to top it off, the ONLY suspension mount that I haven't upgraded to aluminum (front upper that bolts to the bottom of the top plate) is broken as well. Waiting for parts now, then I'll do another teardown, bearing check & diff service.☹

20230206_164756.jpg

20230206_163509.jpg

20230206_163602.jpg

View attachment 276239
3d-Rc wing mount.....ordered a new one and perhaps a wheelie bar. These are so flexible, and due to that, I think it prevented some other/more damage from occurring.
Get a mid-profile, the low-profile ones don't stand the abuse of anything larger than a Typhon it seems, too rigid for larger rigs.

So I bet you've all been wondering if the Break of the month had finally come to an end. Well it didn't. Just been tied up with stupid stuff like work and getting my Notorious running, so I didn't get a chance to review January's carnage. Well today I did. I'll start off by saying that @joshludden seems to have toned it down a bit. Most of his damage is superficial and that means he may have actually learned how to drive. Only time will tell if he can return to his former WDYBT glory. But there is a new gunslinger in town, and this guy seems to bend, contort, snap and shred at a whole new level. He was actually a co-winner last month, but after seeing the attached pic, I knew right away that he had January in the bag. Before I present the award, thanks to @slick2500 @joshludden @Johnny b @HooknBook @iLikeRCs @edoughape @parcou @Moonstonemike @Cypher @MisterG @Warby @Groove Holmes @Michael24 @chilly81 and anyone else who contributed last month. Your contributions help to keep this thread alive, and who knows, maybe one day @WoodiE might even give it a sticky as a permanent fixture of the Arrma Forum (petition coming soon).

So without further delay, I present the "WDYBT" monthly award to @djrahbee and the pic which unsuprisingly caused me to gasp when I saw it.
January 2023.png
IMG-3387.jpg

Last edited:
So I bet you've all been wondering if the Break of the month had finally come to an end. Well it didn't. Just been tied up with stupid stuff like work and getting my Notorious running, so I didn't get a chance to review January's carnage. Well today I did. I'll start off by saying that @joshludden seems to have toned it down a bit. Most of his damage is superficial and that means he may have actually learned how to drive. Only time will tell if he can return to his former WDYBT glory. But there is a new gunslinger in town, and this guy seems to bend, contort, snap and shred at a whole new level. He was actually a co-winner last month, but after seeing the attached pic, I knew right away that he had January in the bag. Before I present the award, thanks to @slick2500 @joshludden @Johnny b @HooknBook @iLikeRCs @edoughape @parcou @Moonstonemike @Cypher @MisterG @Warby @Groove Holmes @Michael24 @chilly81 and anyone else who contributed last month. Your contributions help to keep this thread alive, and who knows, maybe one day @WoodiE might even give it a sticky as a permanent fixture of the Arrma Forum (petition coming soon).

So without further delay, I present the "WDYBT" monthly award to @djrahbee and the pic which unsuprisingly caused me to gasp when I saw it.
View attachment 276367View attachment 276368
Congrats @djrahbee that's some pretty gnarly carnage. And thanks @Notorious J for petitioning to get @WoodiE to make this thread a permanent sticky and for the mention.

Well I thought I was getting better at driving too..🤣. Despite what it looks like, I am learning a lot from all that destruction. Almost done with the Re-Build on that rig. Thanks @Notorious J for taking the time to maintain this thread and keep it fun for all of us!

Here's my Re-Build thread: Kraton 6s EXB_Beef-Caked_Re-Build

Congrats @djrahbee & welcome to the repeat offenders club (I think it is quite exclusive)😆😍 Big props to @Notorious J for keeping tabs on all the carnage & the mention for my "improvement"🤣 I'm still out there trying, maybe just learning my (& my rig's) limitations better. Most of all, huge shout out to all of my arrma peeps for continuing to make this THE most entertaining thread on this incredible forum!!!!😃 Send it, bend it, mend it!!!!😂👍🤘

Congrats @djrahbee !!! Well deserved! And way to go knockin' @joshludden down a peg!! When warmer weather cones I'm sure he'll be right back to breakin' stuff on the reg!! :ROFLMAO: 🥳🥳(y)😁✌️

Back