What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My precious Black Betty broke her face!!

I bent it back and continued the session. I'll find someway to fix her, but already have a replacement waiting...i just like the busted up look of this shell so much and the "real steel" affect is shining through...call it character.
IMG_20190702_202223772.jpg

The more beat up looking she is the better. ? This is the only circumstance that statement applies. ?

This is from a single traction roll cartwheel in grass at ~20mph ?

View attachment 42379
I don't remember opening my "most damage possible" title for grabs, but damn you are taking a pretty good run at it. Gotta sharpen my game and make sure the title doesn't get taken away?

This is from a single traction roll cartwheel in grass at ~20mph ?

View attachment 42379

This happened to me in March. Hit a curb / bump at my driveway and it went to flippin' at 40+mph.
Jenny'sRc to the rescue and $20 later I had plenty value in parts and fixed it. I think I put 50 or 60 weight in the diffs after that and definately white lithium grease outside of the diff and in the casing. Also removed the wheelie bar because I was breaking the spring and then doing the zip tie anyway. Hot Racing fan flew away but I found it and still in working order.
Same cheap Ebay Special shocks mentioned on the forum so often and used the fuel line to tighten up.
Just FYI if it helps.

Also bent the poop out of the a-arm like I’ve never seen before...

View attachment 42409

Also there is a chunk missing from the end section ??‍♂️??‍♂️

View attachment 42410
The RPM arms on my outcast are starting to look pretty bendy... just replaced a couple RPM arms on my stampede 4x4 because they had white spots and permanent bends in them. Still, would take a bent plastic arm over a broken one any day!

The RPM arms on my outcast are starting to look pretty bendy... just replaced a couple RPM arms on my stampede 4x4 because they had white spots and permanent bends in them. Still, would take a bent plastic arm over a broken one any day!
It was bent AND broke tho ??‍♂️

Oops.
15th pack.

Front body clips fell out and then it landed on the roof with the body bent backwards over the rear spoiler... Well under the rear spoiler.

Anyone got that new Proline bash armor body? :unsure: I'll skip eating this month, who needs food anyway...

View attachment 42451

Oops.
15th pack.

Front body clips fell out and then it landed on the roof with the body bent backwards over the rear spoiler... Well under the rear spoiler.

Anyone got that new Proline bash armor body? :unsure: I'll skip eating this month, who needs food anyway...

I'd be interested in the Proline Bash Body but wish they had a couple different style. I don't really love the design yet but it's growing on me.

I think I finally smoked at least one of the diffs in my Noto:oops:. Not sure which but the clicking and loss of punch and power is depressing. Just put the punch up to 9 earlier today and was having a blast. Needed to be done anyway so I guess I'll rebuild and be stronger forward.

Back