What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in!

btw, am i the only one who keeps on having to refresh threads? usually it just refreshes when i move around the forum?

nice... you cant go wrong... its worth the $80..
I cheated and got mine for $54 from amazon prime... my wife had built up amazon bucks and didn't know they existed. :) lol!

She's like "Nooooooo!!! I COULD HAVE BOUGHT HALF A SHOE WITH THAT!!!!"

btw, am i the only one who keeps on having to refresh threads? usually it just refreshes when i move around the forum?
I thought it was just me.

I’m moving and I packed my power hobbies batteries in storage and I can’t find them....so there’s only one thing left to do...

Attachments

• 8F47DFCB-72F3-41C4-A43A-0D126ED11B0C.png
    8F47DFCB-72F3-41C4-A43A-0D126ED11B0C.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 33
I’m moving and I packed my power hobbies batteries in storage and I can’t find them....so there’s only one thing left to do...
1 day? Do you live next to the distribution center lol

I'm s
I'm sorry to hear that bro! But couldn't you try with the hobby shop you bought it from? Or did you buy from rpm direct?
They won't do it. The first time I tried, they told me to contact RPM direct. That's when it all started going downhill. Besides, I buy stuff from all over Southern Ontario, so getting back to the place where I bought it, isn't a small task. No worries, I was just venting. Without me as a customer, they should be closed by month's end ?. Broke two more pieces of plastic tonight, just as an example.

lol i have amazon prime...some things is same day or next day shipping...$100 a year but its worth it
Okay what the literal hell. For you it's 1 day but for me it is a week?
a45erfawfs.jpg

I boiled the tires off, that where no good, bought new tires, and reglued the new tires to the old wheels, money saved ? as for making the plastic stronger no idea
I bake them off, and it works amazing. Boiled plastic soup and rubber tire muffins. When do I get my own cooking show?

They won't do it. The first time I tried, they told me to contact RPM direct. That's when it all started going downhill. Besides, I buy stuff from all over Southern Ontario, so getting back to the place where I bought it, isn't a small task. No worries, I was just venting. Without me as a customer, they should be closed by month's end ?. Broke two more pieces of plastic tonight, just as an example.
Just out of spite I would keep trying. At least make them pay for it in hourly pay of the guy who replies!

Back