What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah bickety the one on 150. Across from Walmart. Jack is the man
You talking out o Charlie yeah that one to on 150??
Thought you talking bout hobbytown??‍♂️
I've been to both, lol! I bought my Kraton from that Hobbytown when I was down visiting my mom. I used to go to O'Charleys a lot with my mom and dad. I've been to a lot of those restaurants on 150. I like Duckworths. Good beer selection ??

Got me a table saw from Home Depot. Do I know how to use one? Nope! But I'm willing to learn ? I also grabbed a jigsaw.

20190517_120950.jpg
20190517_121812.jpg

I use a HOTA charger too and really like it. I need a power supply in time to get the full 600w but I'll get there.
Good stuff!

View attachment 38652
Good to hear, don't know anyone that owned one so rolled the dice on it. Needed more power after jumping into this 6s stuff.

Mostly wanted something to charge dual 6s 5400 packs. Hopefully on 1c this charger will do it at home without external power supply.

Good to hear, don't know anyone that owned one so rolled the dice on it. Needed more power after jumping into this 6s stuff.

Mostly wanted something to charge dual 6s 5400 packs. Hopefully on 1c this charger will do it at home without external power supply.
You'll be in good shape. I never wish my batteries would charge faster. I often charge at 1.5 or 2c and always balance charge. But even on 1c I'm fine with time. Obviously more batteries = less worry about having what you need when you need it and I have quite a few but only three 6s packs.
if you find a good deal on a 24v power supply, please let me know. It's not high on my list (new radio for KratonV4 is) but I'd like to have one. I've spent too much $ this week and will still have to get a radio with the 10% off code before Monday. But I'm always looking for a deal on a Power Supply and need one thats easy and doesn't require me modifying a server system.

Back