What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your supposed to dodge the answer like all good speed runners and not give out the details..??
Good being the operative word there ??‍♂️?

Just got notice that my Big Hoons shipped today from Horizon. ??

Typhon needs new shoes
Screenshot_20201001-202828_eBay.jpg

I’ve been waiting for this since release. I was first on the list at my lhs for one, but had to pass on it when they finally came in on Aug 15th, because someone on here posted a 20% off coupon thru HH on Aug 10th. I couldn’t refuse that big of a discount, regardless of how long it took. Today was finally the day!! ?

So I thought I’d make you guys wait for a min...?

E840FBE9-C9A0-4E60-9DE2-9BD3D5FD5FEA.jpeg

5B16E493-14B0-4667-A2F8-7ECFCEBEEE7C.jpeg

Ps. this was a 40th b-day gift to myself, better late than never. ?

I received a set of 6S Typhon shocks from Jennys and the springs came in a sealed Arrma package. The shocks seem to be in a factory bag as well but no cardboard header. Very strange.

I received a set of 6S Typhon shocks from Jennys and the springs came in a sealed Arrma package. The shocks seem to be in a factory bag as well but no cardboard header. Very strange.
Yeah normally their stuff is just in a zip lock bag.

I’ve been waiting for this since release. I was first on the list at my lhs for one, but had to pass on it when they finally came in on Aug 15th, because someone on here posted a 20% off coupon thru HH on Aug 10th. I couldn’t refuse that big of a discount, regardless of how long it took. Today was finally the day!! ?

So I thought I’d make you guys wait for a min...?

Ps. this was a 40th b-day gift to myself, better late than never.

Awesome man!

Picked this up yesterday, came with the SR515 RX. Pricey here in Canada.....280$. When I went to pay for it the owner told me there’s 20% off so that was groovy. Bound, calibrated, and jacked into my K8 and DBXL.......schwing!
My only complaint, no backlighting......c’mon Spektrum!....sheesh...

Traxxas in the background,,,,,divert your gaze.
cheers,
kev

A71977C6-DE34-4C20-929B-8F6CD9175FE8.jpeg

@Rigcheck besides the obvious, what are you using on the clips? Those neon yellow things.
its two red zip ties holding a piece neon yellow nitro fuel tube. made them myself after watching a video how to do it. i find it
a lot easier to get the clips in and out

I think you’re gonna like them! If have the same, only the ‘little’ brother with hex17. That MFT version makes a lot of difference?
I just need the new battery's to show up ??I've run the rocket version that's the on road and they were very good. It's a shame they don't make them with 18mm hole's
IMG_20201002_170511_386.jpg

Those look tough ????
The other set I have are really good. No baloons at all ?

Back