What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the way from the UK..

41C5B762-E262-4DD5-BECD-A416B99BFF24.jpeg

Curious question, how long did they take to arrive ??
I know when I ordered my center drivehafts for the Limitless it was to me in California in only 6 days so was pretty fast for sure 👍

Let us know how they work and fit.
Definitely will do! Hoping they are decent honestly look very similar to the Vitavon and both made in china so figured worth a shot for $87 a set over Vitavon $90+ each. I know Vitavon have the oversized bearings but other than that seem the same. I've had good results on some Integy parts like hinge pin blocks and also just got a steering rack for the Granite and it fit great and definitely good quality 👍

Let me know how that flies. I have the Mini aeroscout, and i'm wanting to go bigger. The mini one gets tossed around in any wind, so it's pretty rare I get to fly it.
I actually have 2 of them. It flys great but you definitely need the room for it. I also have 2 sport cubs and a turbo tiger. All really good.

Today I learned the value of not assuming and asking. Thought I had the second to last piece to complete my Senton EXB 8S.
Screenshot_20210607-211042_eBay.jpg

I saw this pic and mistook those buttonheads for rivets. Ever since I was jumped by a Kraton, I have fruitlessly searched for senton 6s body mounts. NOBODY in Canada had/has them. My search came across BasherQueen's CF towers. The button head looked like rivets and ONLY these towers were pictured with mounts. Frustrated, I searched out a loophole and broke an almost 20 year rule. I bought from Ebay. Turns out we can use prepaid instead of our own credit cards.
Mind you, this isn't knocking BQ, but rather, me. Should have done my homework. For what it's worth, these pieces are beautiful and BQ's customer service was awesome. Responded to a query within the day. I had asked her if it were possible to upgrade the delivery at my expense. She wrote back that it wasn't necessary and her deliveries to Canada almost always reach customers before the upper end of delivery dates. For me, upper end was the 25th of June, so she was bang on correct there!
But I'm back to the drawing board. No body mounts mean no body and I don't want to be giving folks a case of "motor envy" with a naked Senton.

Last edited:
Back