What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try those lights yet? Any pics/video?

Yes:
20180203_135056.jpg

The only downside is that default setting is blinking and you have to use the switch a couple of times (on the lightbar itself or with the remote)

from the side:
20180203_135114.jpg

Got a set of shims!
(ready for rebuild)

Man, I don't know that I would post that in a pubic forum... The Ninjas are coming tonight for those shims....

LOL

Yeah, I need to buy some too. I have 3 new diffs at the house I need to shim up so I can swap them in easy like...

Oh now that is trick! You say there is a switch that changes from flashing to continuous? Thanks for posting.

Yes, it's a small button. pressing it about five times sets it to continuous. Since i've connected the lightbar to aux1 of my receiver, i'm able to switch between modes with my transmitter.

Axial SCX10 II Kit
Axial AX-5 esc
Yeah Racing Hackmoto 35t motor
SSD Racing Steel/Titanium turnbuckles
Savox SW-0230MG servo
Tactic TTX-300 transmitter and receiver
Vanquish SCX10 II locker spool
Xtra Speed axle housings
1.9 "Interco" Super Swampers on aluminum beadlock rims.
Tamiya PS-1 white paint
It's in the mail.

Axial SCX10 II Kit
Axial AX-5 esc
Yeah Racing Hackmoto 35t motor
SSD Racing Steel/Titanium turnbuckles
Savox SW-0230MG servo
Tactic TTX-300 transmitter and receiver
Vanquish SCX10 II locker spool
Xtra Speed axle housings
1.9 "Interco" Super Swampers on aluminum beadlock rims.
Tamiya PS-1 white paint
It's in the mail.
I certainly hope you will create a build thread here, would love to see that build!

We all get excited when a brown box shows up on our doorstep regardless how big or small it might be. This thread will serve as a place holder to share what you bought today. Doesn't even have to be RC related.

We all love pictures so if you can, post pictures along with what you bought today. :)

V3 Arrma kraton. Can't wait to run this thing.

That Arrma Granite you see for the giveaway... I placed the order with the LHS for it today!:D

20180208_201448.jpg

20180211_105627.jpg

20180211_112024.jpg

20180211_105558.jpg

20180211_112149.jpg

Nice truck Woodie. So like I said I decided to venture back to gas. Bought DBXL on eBay, seller cancelled, said gas tank cracked and lines gunned. Ok, so I order a MTXL from horizon. Package comes and it is DBXL-E, nice and I made an offer to keep but was declined. 3rd try, found Kraken Vekta.5 new with tuned pipe, engine,servos, arte. Great price, waited and it came. OMG this thing is spectacular. Fired right up. Although servo was reversed from factory with Futaba 3pv. Also bottom shock cap on 1 shock came off during break in. Couple of loose screws but otherwise awesome. Pic of 1/10 servo next to 1/4 in Kraken

Bought a castle 2028 and ordered a vxp racing esc 400 amp then ordered the vxp bec to step down the voltage to the servo and other components that don' need that many volts next is 2 max amp 6s batteries for my project 12s outcast the vxp esc is rated up to 16s so 12s should b safe also ordered a co2 regulator I have a idea for a way to inroduce liquid co2 large valve set to a timmer to purge co2 when engine and esc temps get high

Ps I have a computer drafting and design backgound in college and also a organic chemistry backgound so I plan on using as much science and design to make something people hand even thought of does any1 have ne experience building cap packs from scratch if so can some1 five me a basic run thro I kno they need to b ran in series and they act as a voltage containment system so when the esc flips open for throttle per say the caps already have the energy stored to fire the esc so less of a drain on the motor my question with running a cap pack isn' that gonna increase the home of the rest of the wiring from the cap pack out sorry for such a drawn out question but this is the most complex build I've done so far I have a 6s rustler but it was easy to build it has literally a quarer of the parts

Back