What did you clean today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished putting away Christmas in my basement man cave. Skins train and village, tree, decos, etc. Dusted, vacuumed, windexed.

Yup....I grew up in the 80s where you DID chores......not for allowance.....so you didn't get yo a$$ beat by the belt!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Heck, I was doin my own laundry at 10 years old and mowin' the grass at 11! 😂

Reorganized my new display shelving I got a few months ago when I removed the old wood furnace we didn't use.
20230109_212222.jpg

Feels good having everything clean and tidy. (y)🤗

Leaving the xmas village plywood foundation for my new Xmas toy!!! :D
20230109_212047.jpg

Now that holidays are over, more time for some buildin' and wrenchin' too!! (y) 🍻😁✌️

I have scorched RC fenders on my Senton and I don't get snow or drive in wet conditions so my truck never gets dirty and never needs cleaning. On a personal note, my live in GF is an absolute cleaning fanatic and loves to clean. Having said all that, I don't ever plan on cleaning anything ever again!! This is my last post in this thread!

^^^The FT does stay fairly clean in the messy stuff, FWIW. (y) The body is a tight fit all around. Just the body panels separate/split too easily. Left with a bare cage at some point.:giggle:

I know I said I'm never cleaning again but gf is working lots of hours and I need to help out. Shortening my naps and u- tube viewing to make time for this. I haven't been around a lot of cleaning agents, so hope I don't blow something up. Ill try to read the labels. Ill let you know how it turns out. Pretty sure I got vacumning down pat.***** update***** turns out I'm pretty good at cleaning. Gf came home and walked into her bathroom and could tell. Plus she could smell the cleaning agents. I think I'm going to clean the pool today! I got this! (y)

Last edited:
I'll be doing this activity on Fridays. Lots going on the other 6 days with napping and u- tube viewing.

Cleaned both bathrooms, swept entire floors, washed bed linens and towels, scrubbed gfs bathtub. Cleaned hair out of her sink and tub drain. Can't believe both drains weren't totally clogged!! There was more hair down there then Ted Nugent had on his head in the 80's. Sorry no pics...pretty gross actually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back