What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's better than one Kraton?...Two Kratons! šŸ˜ First time taking the K8 out in about a year. It survived multiple summer-saults with no damage...but the K6 broke it's bumper. While running these I realized that my current Lipos SUCK and I really need to invest in some higher quality/capacity packs to feed these beasts.

20240124_111106.jpg

Is that the same dirt from the other day on that 6s Kraton?..... naughty, naughty :)
Excellent eyes you have there sir šŸ¤£ I knew I was going to be running it again in a day or so, so I didn't clean it up. But they're both getting thorough cleanings and lubricant this evening.

Man I love the Senton 6S. Such an awesome and unique truck šŸ‘
Hell yea. Built mine from scratch. About 80% Senton 6s and 20% Typhon.

Had this car for a year and finally had a chance to mess around with the traction/stability control (turn that crap off). It's just amazing what a 4 cyl, intercooled, turbocharged, intercooled, direct injected car can do. Say what you want about KIA, it burns zero oil, has a top speed of 129 (only got to 121 in the space I had), handles like dream, but a little soft. Key is this, turn off lane guidance, hold traction control button down until you get two ambers on the dash, pull shifter towards you and that puts it into manual control, turn knob on console to sport and stomp on it.... One wheel peel for ever, lol.

20230722_133651.jpg

k52.jpg

k53.jpg

Had this car for a year and finally had a chance to mess around with the traction/stability control (turn that crap off). It's just amazing what a 4 cyl, intercooled, turbocharged, intercooled, direct injected car can do. Say what you want about KIA, it burns zero oil, has a top speed of 129 (only got to 121 in the space I had), handles like dream, but a little soft. Key is this, turn off lane guidance, hold traction control button down until you get two ambers on the dash, pull shifter towards you and that puts it into manual control, turn knob on console to sport and stomp on it.... One wheel peel for ever, lol.

View attachment 347660

View attachment 347667

View attachment 347668
Funny, I heard about some KIA engines that the oil loss spec was 1qt every 5k miles? Please correct me lol.

I drove my C8 Felony for a quick speed run before I went and got a Big Rock and TWICE it took flight at 88 mph. I just needed 1.28 jig-a-watts and itā€™s back to the future!

IMG_3400.jpeg

IMG_3401.jpeg

IMG_3402.jpeg

IMG_3403.jpeg

IMG_3404.jpeg

Funny, I heard about some KIA engines that the oil loss spec was 1qt every 5k miles? Please correct me lol.
You are absolutely 100% correct. They tracked the problem down to a misaligned boring machine in the Atlanta GA plant. So far zero issues with mine.

Me and the kid went out to bash next door. I originally had my big rock but the batt doesn't last that long. So I wound up with the stupid fast 4tec in a tiny lot trying to dodge my kids stampede šŸ¤£
He's kinda out grown the stampede so we either need to start modding it or get him a granite/big rock to run.
Kid can wheelie for days with that thing- for 8yr old it's pretty impressive šŸ¤£

He bent a front axle and I burned out the steering servo.. ah well, it was a blast.

20240211_173359.jpg

Back