What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I've been hearing that it is really light. My original plan was to take out my blx system from my kraton upgrade it to a 4092 1730 kv motor with a max 6 and put the blx in the tekno mt410 and run it on 4s. What ya think about that ?

:ROFLMAO: I was being facetious. I would bolt in the largest most powerful motor and ESC I could fit in the thing. I'd even cut some :poop: out of the way to cram it in there. I think I'm going to install a X8S and a 2028 in my PL PRO MT once it gets here..

:ROFLMAO: I was being facetious. I would bolt in the largest most powerful motor and ESC I could fit in the thing. I'd even cut some :poop: out of the way to cram it in there. I think I'm going to install a X8S and a 2028 in my PL PRO MT once it gets here..
Ok, copy that. One max 5 coming up. ? matter of fact, I'm gana rip the engine out of my chain saw and trow it in that puppy ?

The ads-7m in my Senton gave up the ghost today so a new savox went in. Sooo much nicer it actually keeps steering trim now, I know crazy right haha:ROFLMAO:

finished these up.. unfortunately thingiverse is down for me for me to update them.

P1012012.JPG

Yup, I've been hearing that it is really light. My original plan was to take out my blx system from my kraton upgrade it to a 4092 1730 kv motor with a max 6 and put the blx in the tekno mt410 and run it on 4s. What ya think about that ?
20024028.jpg

Been Messing test benching the new daily pc 3900x on stock Raith cooler 12c24t, 64 Gb 3600mhz vengeance pro, 3200 marks r15 will do for now ROG Crosshair viii impact, Galax RTX 2080ti Hall of fame limited edition
IMG_20200508_220245.jpg
IMG_20200513_202654.jpg

You know the drill, no vid didn't happen. :ROFLMAO:
It’s uploading now boss. I was trying to recover some GoPro footage that got corrupted but no dice. I had a few passes that didn’t get recorded, but the good news is the PB did record fine. ??

Cooling system refill - Porsche factory tool. It creates a vacuum by sucking out all the air within the system. Once it’s reached full vacuum, you shut off the valve and open the other valve to fill the system with coolant. 100% no air locks.

6A50AB1C-EDEF-44BA-9C05-054C9990A819.jpeg

Replaced a broken tie rod on one side and hub carrier on side of the front. 2 crashes, 2 problems. ;( The tie rod ended my day... should have had a spare in my truck bag, but I didn't. Sadly, lunsford is sold out of 95x4mm, so another stocker it is. This is the 3rd or 4th in 2 years, so not too bad. Luckily it snapped with enough thread sticking out that I was able to reuse the end.

Back